East St.Louis Gangs

The Midwest for the pupose of this forum will be defined as the following States; Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin
OG Cabrini
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

East St.Louis Gangs

Unread post by OG Cabrini » June 22nd, 2008, 12:06 pm

Aight, East St.Louis is considered one of the most dangerous cities in the U.S. Their murder rate is 84/100,000(twice the average of Compton) and overall crime is tied with Opa Locka as the highest in the country. Anyway the only Chi-Town based gangs I know of hurr are 4CH, CVL, RVL,n GDz. I know theres gotta be more than 4 main gangs so im wonderin if Bloods&Crips are also present? Also, is there anymore Chicago gangs Im forgettin about that are here? Keep in mind the city is like 98% black so there aint no hispanic or white gangs either.

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: East St.Louis Gangs

Unread post by Young Deuce » June 22nd, 2008, 12:17 pm

i know for certain it's crips on the eastside but im not sure about bloods....4CH fucks with the bloods in STL i know....

OG Cabrini
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OG Cabrini » June 22nd, 2008, 9:50 pm

Do you know if the crips in ESTL have connects with Cali? If so what sets they connected with?

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » June 22nd, 2008, 10:53 pm

im not too familiar with the eastside but i could try ta find out but they probably do...mostly likely rollin 60s, Kitchen, or hoover crips.....

OG Cabrini
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OG Cabrini » June 23rd, 2008, 7:30 am

Im just wonderin cause I know a GD from where I live whos moving down there. I dont think he aint ever been there but he seem to think Disciples run the city, I didnt think they did cause I knew Chi-Town gangs had real small presence in ESTL.

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » June 23rd, 2008, 1:50 pm

naw chi town gangs run ESTL just not STL...and GDz dont run ESTL that mostly CVL over there....