Gangsta Desciples Go to war with Latin Kings

The Midwest for the pupose of this forum will be defined as the following States; Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin
KingKillerGDNFOLKNATION

Gangsta Desciples Go to war with Latin Kings

Unread post by KingKillerGDNFOLKNATION » August 25th, 2003, 10:14 pm

King C rock was jumped by 5 GD'S and came for revenge and a carnival and Shot a 16 year old GD from chicago now GD'S ARE GOIN TO WAR WITH THEM

Fre$h
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Gangsta Desciples Go to war with Latin Kings

Unread post by Fre$h » August 27th, 2003, 10:06 pm

Thank's for the news flash. Just a quick question though. Why do you have a picture of a 'BGD' tag in your sig, when BGD's haven't existed in any real form since the mid 80's? Also, when did this all take place?

bgDEMON
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by bgDEMON » September 23rd, 2003, 8:51 pm

i thought bgd's didnt rock the pitchforks neither.
i KNOw that BG's just rock the gates or 3 lines or some shi*

G bka C.rum
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by G bka C.rum » September 24th, 2003, 12:56 am

Thats the B.D's that rock the gates or tres. B.G's are a different set.

bgDEMON
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by bgDEMON » September 24th, 2003, 6:23 pm

right, right

G bka C.rum
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by G bka C.rum » September 24th, 2003, 10:02 pm

But the funny thing I noticed is the Chicago Gangs hate Crips for some reason the tolerate the bloods a little more than locs. When we(60's) used to go out to the mall of america when it 1st opened which was the weekend spot for bangers to pick up hoes and recruit and settrip with the enemies we'd find ourselves fightin Vicelords and G.D's that teamed up just to fight us.

bgDEMON
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by bgDEMON » September 25th, 2003, 7:46 pm

yeah i got a lil bit of famm up in the chi. i went up to my aunties and she stay off of like 45th n state or somethin( 40th-49th and state or federal). its these huuuuge projects like 15 stories or somethin crazy. anyway in her building its those gd's i believe and they was straight trippin homie. i didnt even stay over night i hadda go to my unc's house he stay on the west in a vl hood. and they was stright you know . i mean a couple lil swabbles and this and that woop woop but overall id say at least when i was there for like a month that id post with the vice's. but i heard down south it was something called 8 or 9ball where rips and folks had clicked up . i dont see how.

Fre$h
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Fre$h » September 25th, 2003, 8:22 pm

Yea, it's Black Disciples that use the Gates--->III. Black Gangsters use the tray L's, for Love, Life, & Loyalty. When they tag it up, they look kind of like some steps, you know? Yea BG Demon, that's the Taylor's, the GD's over there don't play any games. They'll bust on anybody over there, even other GD's.

G bka C.rum
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by G bka C.rum » September 26th, 2003, 1:25 pm

Yeah I remember some GD cat from texas came up here and threw up some sh*t that looked like Ck almost got his azz whooped by the homies but he said its Crip and GD cause were hes from the Folks and Crips are allies xcept the 52 hoovas. But we used to fuc% with the GDs alot that stayed in our hood poccet check them ni66as,dump on em whateva so some of them ni66as probaly went back to the Go talking sh^T like them Rabs in Mpls be trippin F them ni66as and thats why the folks dont like Crips that much in the MidWest. But some places like Detroit they get along I heard some Gear Gangs and G.Ds are coo down there.

THALOCPASADENA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by THALOCPASADENA » February 12th, 2004, 5:29 pm

OUT IN L.A. IN A CITY CALLED PASADENA THERE ARE LATIN KING'S OUT THERE AND THEY DONT GET ALONG WITH US " THE RAYMOND CRIP'S" AT ON POINT WE WERE AT WAR WITH EACH OTHER IT HAS DIED DOWN A LOT.... VERY FEW AROUND NOW....

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » February 12th, 2004, 9:37 pm

say thalocpasadena. are them latin kings in pasadena part of the latin kings in chicago or are they just a hood started in cali with that name?

Fre$h
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Fre$h » February 13th, 2004, 12:04 am

I've heard that there were LK's in Cali, but from what I was told, the one's up north claim 14, & the one's down south claim 13. Neither could be considered part of the Chicago organization, even if that's what they branched off of. Just like the City/Jungle Stone's aren't considered part of the ABPSN, because they represent Bloods.

THALOCPASADENA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by THALOCPASADENA » February 13th, 2004, 8:20 am

i dont know if they are related but they wear yellow and black............and sport a crown ......

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » May 23rd, 2004, 1:51 pm

From what i herd my homie he a latin king and he went to cali he said how the latin kings in pasadena or whateva are claiming sur 13...so i dont know which is stupid cuzz in txz surenos and latin kings are allways scrapping and buzting at each other...

Quickdraw
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quickdraw » November 26th, 2005, 12:09 pm

G bka C.rum wrote:But the funny thing I noticed is the Chicago Gangs hate Crips for some reason the tolerate the bloods a little more than locs. When we(60's) used to go out to the mall of america when it 1st opened which was the weekend spot for bangers to pick up hoes and recruit and settrip with the enemies we'd find ourselves fightin Vicelords and G.D's that teamed up just to fight us.
What you mean nigga? I dont hate no Crips and Bloods cuz I dont know no Crips or Bloods in Chicago. I cant hate what dont exist.

orangemo/citgo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

YEAH

Unread post by orangemo/citgo » November 26th, 2005, 3:19 pm

I was just tellin my Crip friend from Pittsburg when we was livin in Orlando last year about their longstanding wars. He said the gdS must be weak as F*** to let the Kings ride o them. I told him he must be used to them NY Kings cause Kings in the Chi were straight up Ganster and I couldn't call GDs weak just cause Kings constantly ran through some of their sets. Niggas in the Chi used to be vey Homi/Suicidal and do alot of crazy stupid shi*. But like Quickdraw said, I don't know if the Crips that ventured to the West Side of Chi in the 1990's are still there. They first blasted at-then started riddin with some of the VLs out there then ended up warrin with some GDs. But overall they aren't even known in the Chi.
WendySity Too big, Too deep with what already exists here and thats that.

orangemo/citgo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

YEAH

Unread post by orangemo/citgo » November 26th, 2005, 3:24 pm

I was just tellin my Crip friend whose from Pittsburg, PA at a time when we was livin in Orlando, Florida last year about their longstanding wars. He said the GDs must be weak as F*** to let the Kings ride on them like that. I told him he must be used to them NY Kings cause Kings in the Chi were straight up Ganster and I couldn't call GDs weak just cause Kings constantly ran through some of their sets. Niggas in the Chi used to be verrrry Homi/Suicidal and do alot of crazy stupid shi*. But like Quickdraw said, I don't know if the Crips that ventured to the West Side of Chi in the 1990's are still there. They first blasted at-then started riddin with some of the VLs out there then ended up warrin with some GDs. But overall they aren't even known in the Chi.
WendySity Too big, Too deep with what already exists here and thats that.

Word
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Word » November 26th, 2005, 3:55 pm

KingKillerGDNFOLKNATION wrote:King C rock was jumped by 5 GD'S and came for revenge and a carnival and Shot a 16 year old GD from chicago now GD'S ARE GOIN TO WAR WITH THEM
Lol, you can't even spell your gangs name correctly.

thecarwong
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by thecarwong » November 26th, 2005, 4:21 pm

This is nothing new, gd been king blank for the longest

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » November 26th, 2005, 6:12 pm

This is not news. I am locking the thread.