WHAT CITY DID LATIN KINGS COME FROM?

The Midwest for the pupose of this forum will be defined as the following States; Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin
MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

WHAT CITY DID LATIN KINGS COME FROM?

Unread post by MICK » December 20th, 2004, 12:05 pm

Okay, I always thought they were from Chicago. But now Im hearin people sayin New York. Ive heard others say L.A. but i know thats bullsh*t. WHAT CITY DID THE LATIN KINGS COME FROM?

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Re: WHAT CITY DID LATIN KINGS COME FROM?

Unread post by Cold Bear » December 20th, 2004, 12:06 pm

The Chi.
Nice Avatar

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » December 20th, 2004, 12:07 pm

Thanks brother. U Irish?

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » December 20th, 2004, 12:09 pm

Nah.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » December 20th, 2004, 12:12 pm

oh ok. thanks anyway. Yea i could have swore the kings were from here.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » December 20th, 2004, 3:45 pm

FRom NY. yup, yup, yup. New York Hommie.

dopekid127
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dopekid127 » December 20th, 2004, 9:23 pm

kings started in chicago

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » December 21st, 2004, 8:11 pm

chicago, plain n simple.

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » December 22nd, 2004, 1:03 am

CHICAGO.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » January 25th, 2005, 7:06 pm

Chicago

Casper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Casper » February 18th, 2005, 11:31 pm

Chicago homie
Humbolt Park the Mother land
Kings in New York are just a splinter group to the chicago kings

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » February 18th, 2005, 11:45 pm

Oh, Humbolt Park is where they actualy started?

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » February 19th, 2005, 10:00 am

there were LKs in Milwaukee before they were in NYC.Anyone who knows anything about the LKs knows they started in Chicago.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » February 19th, 2005, 10:38 am

yea, I knew LA was bullsh*t.

I just heard ALOT of people saying New York. I was like, what the f*ck?

I just wanted to clear that up. I was positive they started in Chicago.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » April 28th, 2005, 6:33 pm

Kings started in chi-town. NY is the same nation , the numbers are nearly equal --- a few places like conneticut splintered off

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » April 28th, 2005, 7:53 pm

Are there rough parts in conneticut? I've only been there once for 3 days.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » April 29th, 2005, 10:13 am

purplecityhello wrote:Kings started in chi-town. NY is the same nation , the numbers are nearly equal --- a few places like conneticut splintered off
I doubt NYC LKs are as deep as chi town...theres like 20,000 LKs in the chi homie.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » April 29th, 2005, 3:34 pm

its at least half that homester - i just know its the seconds biggest nation and like tribe got thousands of niggas --- ever seen the section at the PR parade? shit is Bananas

thecarwong
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by thecarwong » April 30th, 2005, 7:13 am

Which borough in NY has the most LK's? Bronx?

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » April 30th, 2005, 10:33 am

purplecityhello wrote:its at least half that homester - i just know its the seconds biggest nation and like tribe got thousands of niggas --- ever seen the section at the PR parade? shit is Bananas
that PR parade is brazy. Them kings must kome from like every state for that joint. I dont trip off them ni99az though. For the most part they aint on no S.O.S shit unless u in they hood. So i dont worry bout them much. BUt they do kome out for that parade. DEEP!

Bloods too, but bloods aint even half as deep.

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » April 30th, 2005, 10:35 am

thecarwong wrote:Which borough in NY has the most LK's? Bronx?
in my opinion thats hard to tell, they dont really B out like that with they flags on. I would guess Manhattan...

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » April 30th, 2005, 10:52 pm

zip3ace wrote:
thecarwong wrote:Which borough in NY has the most LK's? Bronx?
in my opinion thats hard to tell, they dont really B out like that with they flags on. I would guess Manhattan...
i have the say the south BX --- spanish Harlem as well but the BX got more people number-wise ---they parliaments is Deeep

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » May 1st, 2005, 9:58 am

i never c LK'S wearing they colors

Word
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Word » May 1st, 2005, 10:15 am

Q wrote:i never c LK'S wearing they colors
Maybe not over there, but here they do.

brix_aka_don

Unread post by brix_aka_don » February 2nd, 2006, 12:14 pm

MICK wrote:Are there rough parts in conneticut? I've only been there once for 3 days.

hell yeah son go to bridgeport new haven or hartford and COnnecticut was ONE of the first to start latin kings read i said ONE but yeah connecticut got some hoods real talk

Quickdraw
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quickdraw » March 19th, 2006, 5:31 pm

Nah, I read somewhere that had some gang membership numbers. And the Kings in NY only had like 8,000, not over 10,000. So nah, they aint as deep as the CHI Kings. If they were in Chicago they wouldnt crack the top 5 in gang membership just like if you one of the biggest LA Crip gangs in Chicago they wouldnt be considered big time. Thats not even possible to come close to the originals, just like a GD set outside of the CHI could never be bigger than the GDz in Chicago, just like a Blackstone set outside of the CHI could never be bigger/stronger than Stones in Chicago, just like a Vice Lord set outside of Chicago can never be bigger/stronger than the ones in Chicago, just like a 4CH set outside of Chicago could never be bigger than the ones in Chicago, just like a Black Disciple set outside Chicago could never be bigger/stronger than the ones in Chicago, just like a Maniac Latin Disciple set outside Chicago can never be bigger than the ones in Chicago. Cuz they are Super "Gangs" in Chicago.

Quickdraw
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quickdraw » March 19th, 2006, 5:48 pm

Yea, it was in Narcotics Digest, I was searching up shit bout the Latin Kings outside Chicago and found it. It came out last year. The only thing that they had completely wrong on there is the profile on BPSN in Chicago. Cuz BPSN is over 15,000. They probably didnt factor in all the factions of BPSN. Cuz its wayyyyy deeper than anyone would know who is not from Chicago. There are gruops like Jabari Stones, Titanic Stones and the No Limit Stones and Maniac Stones who be in Terror Town.

"Almighty Latin Kings and Queen Nation was formed in the 1970's by Luis Felipe. The gang shares a common culture and structure with the Chicago-based Latin Kings but does not report to Latin Kings. Membership is estimated to be 2,200 to 7,500, divided among several dozen chapters operating in 15 cities in five states. A primary source of income is the distribution of powdered cocaine, crack cocaine, and marijuana. The gang is also involved in various criminal activities including assualt, auto theft, burglary, and homicide."

What they been by dont report to Latin kings is that they are independent. They what we call renegades in Chicago. These are the guys with egos who wanna do their own thing and not like its supposed to be. Chicago gives blessings to starts a legit branch somewhere else, but the leader of that branch is recieved orders and is monitored by Chicago higher up who can enforce certain things and can remove leaders that is running the branch into the ground. They in Chicago can police branches even though they are miles away from that Chicago. That is what we call an organization.

Quickdraw
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quickdraw » March 19th, 2006, 6:06 pm

LATIN KINGS (from same source)

"The Chicago-based Almighty Latin King Nation, commonly referred to as Latin Kings, is a collection of over 160 structured gangs, referred to as chapters, operating in 158 cities in 31 states. The gang's current membership is estimated to be 20,000 to 35,000. Most members are Mexican American or Puerto Rican males. Latin Kings' main source of income is street-level distribution of cocaine, heroin, and marijuana. Gang members primarily obtain drugs from several Mexican DTO's that operate along the US-Mexico border. Members also engage in other criminal activity such as assault, burglary, homicide, identity theft, and money laundering."

The only thing they have wrong is, the Chapters are not gangs in themselves. They are as said, only Chapters. And CHI Kings are predominately Puerto Rican with many Mexicans and other races, but Ricans first. I would guess that the LKz outside of Chicago are more Mexican seeing how Mexicans have larger numbers than Ricans. No city in America outside of Chicago or NY even has 100,000 plus Puerto Ricans. I would say that they are probably the Latino single "gang" in America, 18th Street may be second, but seeing as 18th Street is only reported in 20 states and 44 cities they are drastically smaller than the Latin Kings, even without counting the independent King factions. The Vice Lords are found in over 70 cities and almost 30 states, they factor in as one of America's biggest gangs/group. But the Gangster Disciples have to be the biggest of them all.

DpLdOMiNicAnDpL
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DpLdOMiNicAnDpL » March 19th, 2006, 7:52 pm

chicago is the mother land the alkqn started in ny from i know

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » March 23rd, 2006, 6:28 pm

DpLdOMiNicAnDpL wrote:chicago is the mother land the alkqn started in ny from i know
chicago player

chicagomobz.org

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » March 23rd, 2006, 6:31 pm

Quickdraw wrote:LATIN KINGS (from same source)

"The Chicago-based Almighty Latin King Nation, commonly referred to as Latin Kings, is a collection of over 160 structured gangs, referred to as chapters, operating in 158 cities in 31 states. The gang's current membership is estimated to be 20,000 to 35,000. Most members are Mexican American or Puerto Rican males. Latin Kings' main source of income is street-level distribution of cocaine, heroin, and marijuana. Gang members primarily obtain drugs from several Mexican DTO's that operate along the US-Mexico border. Members also engage in other criminal activity such as assault, burglary, homicide, identity theft, and money laundering."

The only thing they have wrong is, the Chapters are not gangs in themselves. They are as said, only Chapters. And CHI Kings are predominately Puerto Rican with many Mexicans and other races, but Ricans first. I would guess that the LKz outside of Chicago are more Mexican seeing how Mexicans have larger numbers than Ricans. No city in America outside of Chicago or NY even has 100,000 plus Puerto Ricans. I would say that they are probably the Latino single "gang" in America, 18th Street may be second, but seeing as 18th Street is only reported in 20 states and 44 cities they are drastically smaller than the Latin Kings, even without counting the independent King factions. The Vice Lords are found in over 70 cities and almost 30 states, they factor in as one of America's biggest gangs/group. But the Gangster Disciples have to be the biggest of them all.

biggest rican population is in new york

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: dark city

Unread post by lordwhizv » January 19th, 2008, 3:22 pm

kings started in chicago-they were and are still a mexican gang started in BUSH NATION83rd street in chi-town late 50s-puerto rican picked it up and made it a cause-and travel with it -not documented but still100% truth-believe that