What set around 51st to 60th and ashland / Chicago

The Midwest for the pupose of this forum will be defined as the following States; Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin
thecarwong
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

What set around 51st to 60th and ashland / Chicago

Unread post by thecarwong » May 8th, 2005, 6:59 pm

Hey all, I had to run to autozone on 53rd and ashland to buy some oil for my car and noticed some some peoples with hats cocked to the left wearing red, and some wearing green. I assumed I was in mo-town, bps area, but Im not familiar with this area.

North of 51st and ashland there is a lot of spanish people, is that kings hood? It looks like one block divides the spanish and the blacks, is there any territory beef going on there?

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » June 7th, 2005, 11:45 pm

Yeah, that's MoeTown like a mufucka. The Kings & Moes supposedly share a deck on 52nd & Marshfield. Then north of 51st/Ashland is them LaRazas & Latin Souls in the Back of the Yards community. LaRazas & Stones probably do be fightin.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » June 9th, 2005, 10:34 am

FLUID wrote:Yeah, that's MoeTown like a mufucka. The Kings & Moes supposedly share a deck on 52nd & Marshfield. Then north of 51st/Ashland is them LaRazas & Latin Souls in the Back of the Yards community. LaRazas & Stones probably do be fightin.

ALL MOBS THAT RESPECT ALKN DO THEY SHOW LOVE TO BPS?

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » June 9th, 2005, 1:17 pm

hell nah.I know moes that dont really like LKs.These Nations are huge and alliances and who is cool with whom varies from area to area or individual to individual.

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » June 9th, 2005, 2:10 pm

Do the LK's ALLIES respect the Moes?
I don't know. The Kings ain't got that many allies no way. But their allies(Spanish Lords, Latin Brothers, Party Players) should be cool with Stones cause Stones & Kings are cousins. And the way I see it out here Stones & Kings love each other, I ain't never heard of them fightin each other.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » June 13th, 2005, 9:06 pm

same way in the mil,BPS and LKs for the most part get along.But I know of some Stones that dont like LKs for personal reasons.They still have to honor em as cousins but truth be told they will tell you ''I cant stand some of them marks,they kick up to much BS''.

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: dark city

Unread post by lordwhizv » January 31st, 2008, 2:45 am

king hood but vice lords commin up fast -wacha-