ATTENTION MISSISSIPPI ROYALS

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
SimonCityRoyals
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

ATTENTION MISSISSIPPI ROYALS

Unread post by SimonCityRoyals » September 10th, 2006, 11:06 pm

http://groups.myspace.com/ASCRN

GET RIGHTEOUS OR GET SMASHED

BE SURE TO CLICKK THE HOMEPAGE LINK.

ROYAL LOV3 OR NO LOV3

SimonCityRoyals
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SimonCityRoyals » September 12th, 2006, 7:34 am

Ive been reppin fakke lit for 7 years and have just recently found out that it was fakke.Now im righteous and thats the best way to be.

Any Royals with fakke lit that have ANY question post here and ill help you get righteous.

Ive gotten all of my real lit and my chapter is RIGHTEOUS now

Please heed my warnings brothers becauseif we meet in real life you will have 3 seconds to get righteous or get smashed.I can preach to you over the phone and let you hear the REAL history and once you hear it you will kkno yoive been false flagging.

If you dont believe me then go to www.Chicagomobs.org and go to Almight Simon City Royals and look at te pictures.See if you see any stars or forkks bein thrown.And those are pictures of oyals in Chi town so they cant be fakke.

In Chi they throw forkks down because they fight with Satan Disciples and other gangs that use the forkks.That does not mean you hav to fight GD.you can still be just as cool with GD as you ever were.But we dont not use their lit and they arent over us.

Any questions just post them and ill takke it from there.

Royal lov3 or no lov3

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » September 12th, 2006, 7:04 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: u a corney ass cracca lmao u been faking the flosss get your online recrutiment goin on myspace u idiot thats the hottest shit i seen in a minute u aint official you would been got disciplined u bum talkin bout giving random niccaz your lit ur foolgayzeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » September 12th, 2006, 7:14 pm

Nigga, I'm speechless.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » September 12th, 2006, 8:15 pm

i remember when your fake bumm as was sayin this BS
viewtopic.php?t=13520&start=20

SimonCityRoyals wrote:
old school wrote:
SimonCityRoyals wrote:UUUUUH yea they do dumbass
well you come to chicago rep that star shit see what happens! ps dumb ass cross is the boss fu-- that star shit fake scr

Ive been to Chicago like 30 times. e have STRONG ties with chicago our fuckin Treasurer lives in Chicago and sends us papers on a DAILY basis.

"WHAT :shock: :shock: :shock: u had the wrong papers fam hahahhaah u fake asss fork he apparently wasent from chi town billy"

Trust me i keep in close with my brothers.

"but for the last 7 years u had the wrong shit"?

Your ass is speakin old school shit. our lit has changed sense then. Just like Every other F.O.L.K. nation set.

This is why SCR does and always will Hate gaylords.because yall old muthafuckers think yall know everythang. yall just keep on speakin that old ass lit. And yall wonder why there only like 20 of yall left
"u finally met a real scr? u happy now huh u gave em brainz?"
All Is One

im not even going to reply after this scr i know i know just be safe doin your thing this just goes to show all yalll u dont know whats cracccin on the other side of the pc and some fags be infatuated with this shit locc

peace yallll
kg loco bka cardpulla lmao

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » September 12th, 2006, 8:28 pm

This is what streetgangs has come to...

SimonCityRoyals
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SimonCityRoyals » September 12th, 2006, 10:16 pm

Fuck all yall niggaz.

Yall dont kno whats goin on or whats happened.

Im righteous now and have sense move to Chicago.

Say what u want i dont give a fuck.

When did i ever say i was gone give someone my lit?

I didnt.Id have to meet them in person and theyd have to prove that they walked the righteous path.

Yall can say whatever the fuckk yall want.If yall was on some realshit yall wouldnt bee on here talken shit.

Yall think kuz u black u hard?u aiint yall sum bitches and you kno it.Yall prolly a bunch of crips or bloods with NO structure NO laws and NO guidance.come to chi town with all that bull shit and youll see what its about.

Yea i was false flaggin for awhile but i took a trip to Chtown and met some real Royals and they turned my ass inside out and allowed me to become righteous and i chose the righteous path.

and were now in the process of getting MS rid of all the fake SCR.

fuck all yal fake niggas.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » September 12th, 2006, 10:24 pm

ImageImageImage

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » September 12th, 2006, 10:25 pm

SimonCityRoyals wrote:crips or bloods with NO structure NO laws and NO guidance.come to chi town with all that bull shit and youll see what its about.
You sound like you in a Cult. Stand up on your own 2 and stop looking for guidance, laws and structure from some men you don't know. What if they tell you all whatever you are's suck dick. You go start slurping away? Pray to your god, not some niggas who aint moving nothing :roll:

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » September 12th, 2006, 10:26 pm

MS rid of all the fake SCR.
self-destruction ur a fuccin comedian

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » September 12th, 2006, 10:28 pm

rocstar wrote:
SimonCityRoyals wrote:crips or bloods with NO structure NO laws and NO guidance.come to chi town with all that bull shit and youll see what its about.
You sound like you in a Cult. Stand up on your own 2 and stop looking for guidance, laws and structure from some men you don't know. What if they tell you all whatever you are's suck dick. You go start slurping away? Pray to your god, not some niggas who aint moving nothing :roll:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » September 12th, 2006, 10:36 pm

BlaKK wrote:ImageImageImage
:lol:

ATTENTION!!!!! ATTENTION!!!! Would the owner of a light Brown 86 Caprice License plate NOLUV3 please go out to the parking lot, your lights are on........

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » September 12th, 2006, 10:47 pm

:shock: :lol:

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » September 12th, 2006, 10:49 pm

kg_loco1 wrote::shock: :lol:
LMAO!!

I saw the title and I couldn't resist

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » September 27th, 2006, 6:06 am

kg_loco1 wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: u a corney ass cracca lmao u been faking the flosss get your online recrutiment goin on myspace u idiot thats the hottest shit i seen in a minute u aint official you would been got disciplined u bum talkin bout giving random niccaz your lit ur foolgayzeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
lol easy for you to say when your bangin on the east coast :lol:

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » September 27th, 2006, 6:10 am

I actually thought this SCR dude was pretty legit before with the info he had on chi town, but you were asking to be mocked with putting that link up.

SimonCityRoyals
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SimonCityRoyals » October 5th, 2006, 9:16 am

I am legit.

Im dojn whats right for my nation and any nigga that has sumethin ta say bout itFUCK YOU.

I gives a fuck what anone thinks about me because i kno im doin right.

ROYAL LOV3 OR NO LOV3