8 BALL - CRIPS AND FOLKS ALLIANCE

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina

Re: 8 BALL - CRIPS AND FOLKS ALLIANCE

Unread post by Guest » April 8th, 2004, 2:26 pm

rocstar wrote:TOMTOM NO REAL CRIPS WILL FALL UNDER THE SIX POINT STAR PERIOD! HOOVAS IS HOOVAS 60S IS 60S. A HOOVA NIGGA FROM ANY SET AINT CLAIMIN NO 6 POINT STAR. THEM NIGGAS AINT EVEN CLAIMIN CRIP. IF A NIGGA MOVED OUT OF STATE AND STARTED HANGING WITH THE LOCALS THATS HIS BUSINESS. IT DONT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH A WHOLE ORGANIZATION. THATS JUST ONE OR A FEW NIGGAS MAKING MONEY BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY. I UNDERSTAND THAT THE MIDWEST HAS SOME TYPE OF ALLIANCE OF MIXED GANGS. BUT UNDERSTAND THAT IS YALL stuff, NOT OURS, AND IN NO WAY DO IT REFLECT REPUTABLE NIGGAS FROM CALI. ANY CREDIBLE NIGGA ON THIS SITE, AND IT ONLY SEEMS TO BE A FEW CAN TELL YOU THE SAME THING. I GOT GRIMY NIGGAS FROM MY TURF OUT OF STATE AND THEY PROBABALY HANGING WITH THE LOCALS AND ACTING LIKE ITS ALL GRAVY, STRICTLY POLITICS HOMIE THAT IN NO WAY MEANS THAT WE FALL UNDER SOMETHING THAT YALL CREATED. THATS WHY NIGGAS SAY OUT OF STATE MUTHAFUCCAS IS COPYCATS AND PHONIES. I AINT KNOCCING WHAT YALL DOING TO EACH HIS OWN, IM JUST STATING UNDERSTAND THAT ITS NOT OUR THANG ITS YOURS.
REAL TALK...

XRAY2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by XRAY2 » April 8th, 2004, 4:18 pm

Pasa3x wrote:
rocstar wrote:TOMTOM NO REAL CRIPS WILL FALL UNDER THE SIX POINT STAR PERIOD! HOOVAS IS HOOVAS 60S IS 60S. A HOOVA NIGGA FROM ANY SET AINT CLAIMIN NO 6 POINT STAR. THEM NIGGAS AINT EVEN CLAIMIN CRIP. IF A NIGGA MOVED OUT OF STATE AND STARTED HANGING WITH THE LOCALS THATS HIS BUSINESS. IT DONT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH A WHOLE ORGANIZATION. THATS JUST ONE OR A FEW NIGGAS MAKING MONEY BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY. I UNDERSTAND THAT THE MIDWEST HAS SOME TYPE OF ALLIANCE OF MIXED GANGS. BUT UNDERSTAND THAT IS YALL stuff, NOT OURS, AND IN NO WAY DO IT REFLECT REPUTABLE NIGGAS FROM CALI. ANY CREDIBLE NIGGA ON THIS SITE, AND IT ONLY SEEMS TO BE A FEW CAN TELL YOU THE SAME THING. I GOT GRIMY NIGGAS FROM MY TURF OUT OF STATE AND THEY PROBABALY HANGING WITH THE LOCALS AND ACTING LIKE ITS ALL GRAVY, STRICTLY POLITICS HOMIE THAT IN NO WAY MEANS THAT WE FALL UNDER SOMETHING THAT YALL CREATED. THATS WHY NIGGAS SAY OUT OF STATE MUTHAFUCCAS IS COPYCATS AND PHONIES. I AINT KNOCCING WHAT YALL DOING TO EACH HIS OWN, IM JUST STATING UNDERSTAND THAT ITS NOT OUR THANG ITS YOURS.
THATS SOME REAL stuff RITE THERE HOMIE.

REAL TALK...

Bsiderida
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Bsiderida » April 8th, 2004, 4:33 pm

rocstar...that's on point so much i'm going cross-eyed lookin at it

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » April 9th, 2004, 8:58 am

I FEEL WHAT U SAYIN ROCSTAR…I DON’T THINK IT’S YALL’S THING AT ALL..IN FACT I’VE RECOGNZED IS AT A MIDWEST/SOUTH THING FROM THE JUMP YA DIG….2 EACH DOES HIS OWN U NO…BUT YEAH HOOVAS THIS WAY DO PULL THAT SH-T AND CLAIM THE 6-POINT STAR….I DIDN’T SAY THEY WERE FROM L.A….THESE CATS JUST DO THEY THING HOW THEY DO IT….THAT’S ON THEM…AND VICE VERSA WITH GD’S, AND VL’S…HELL 2 EACH HIS OWN U KNOW….

looney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looney » April 9th, 2004, 4:16 pm

the crips teaming up with the folks i wouldnt doubt that already happen. to me the 2 gangs are like oil and water they dont mix.

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » April 9th, 2004, 8:49 pm

IT WOULD SEEM THEY DON’T MIX BUT THEY SOMEHOW PULL THAT SH-T THO MAN…NOT REALLY IN THE OK, BUT MOST OTHER STATES ROUND HERR..I USED 2 PASS THRU KANSAS, AND WOULD SEE IT TAGGED UP ON WALLS AND THINGS..NEVER REALLY MET NONE THAT I COULD REMEMBER THO…BUT THE FURTHER SOUTH U GO THE MORE U FEEL THE PRESENCE U KNOW…

VIRUSONE
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by VIRUSONE » April 20th, 2004, 9:08 pm

that still don't make sense D id you here about the vicelord and crip alliance in chicago i think it was in 95 or something like that. but

CRIPS AND GDS DON'T MIX SO WHAT YALL WEAR THE SAME COLORS FOLKS BE WEARING THEY HATS TO THE RIGHT CRIP GANGS WEAR THEY stuff EITHER WAY SAME GOES FOR BLOODS.

THE THING IS IT'S COOL THAT YOU GOT AN ALLIANCE WITH ANOTHER TYPE OF GANG BUT THATS DUMB AS HELL THAT THEY GOT TO ADAPT YALL SYMBOLS AND BYLAWS AS IF THEY AINT stuff AND THEY NEED THE PERTECTION FROM PEOPLE OR FOLK ORGANIZTIONS.

OKAY CHECK THIS IF GD NIGGAZ CAME FROM CHICAGO TO CRIP NEIGHBORHOODS AND START WEARING RAGS OUT THE BACK SIDE OF THERE POCKETS START CALLING THEMSELVES LOCS AND CUZZ WEARING THERE HAT EITHER WAY THEY WANT WOULD THEY BE TRUE TO YOU OR WOULD YOU CONSIDER THEM FAKE OR RENEGADES LIKE I.G.D?

I THINK THERE A WAS A BLOOD SONG DISSIN ON MAFIA INSANE VICELORDS.

http://www.rsdb.org/?2
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/index.p ... did=304873

that still don't make sense D id you here about the vicelord and crip alliance in chicago i think it was in 95 or something like that. but

CRIPS AND GDS DON'T MIX SO WHAT YALL WEAR THE SAME COLORS FOLKS BE WEARING THEY HATS TO THE RIGHT CRIP GANGS WEAR THEY stuff EITHER WAY SAME GOES FOR BLOODS.

THE THING IS IT'S COOL THAT YOU GOT AN ALLIANCE WITH ANOTHER TYPE OF GANG BUT THATS DUMB AS HELL THAT THEY GOT TO ADAPT YALL SYMBOLS AND BYLAWS AS IF THEY AINT stuff AND THEY NEED THE PERTECTION FROM PEOPLE OR FOLK ORGANIZTIONS.

OKAY CHECK THIS IF GD NIGGAZ CAME FROM CHICAGO TO CRIP NEIGHBORHOODS AND START WEARING RAGS OUT THE BACK SIDE OF THERE POCKETS START CALLING THEMSELVES LOCS AND CUZZ WEARING THERE HAT EITHER WAY THEY WANT

WOULD THEY BE TRUE TO YOU OR WOULD YOU CONSIDER THEM FAKE OR RENEGADES LIKE I.G.D?

I THINK THERE A WAS A BLOOD SONG DISSIN ON MAFIA INSANE VICELORDS. I REMEMBER WHEN CRUCIAL CONFLICT WERE ON RAP CITY AND JOE CLAIR ASKED THEM WHAT'S THE CHICAGO GANG EXPERIENCE LIKE FROM L.A FOR VIEWERS THAT DON'T KNOW AND ONE OF THE NIGGAS FROM CRUCIAL CONFLICT SAID WELL THEY GOT THEY RED AND BLUE AND WE GOT OUR LEFT AND OUR RIGHT!

I WONDER WHAT CITY THIS REP LOL

http://www.gangtattoos.com/ctatts.html
IT'S FUNNY HOW AND MOST SITES ALWAYS HAS ASIANS REPRESENTING CRIPS AND BLOODS AND NOT BLACKS!

http://www.gangtattoos.com/btatts.html

Goldbergg

From: CHICAGO - a small town called 'Fresh Off A Nigga's A$$!!'

Fall way back, lil homie... Posted: Apr 6, 2004 8:42 PM Reply

Here we go. C Walk to my momma's house? Good luck. 2,000 miles and runnin, dogg. Calm yourself. "We kill cops" u sound nuts. And so what if u do...point is while all us niggaz are beefin with ourselves, there are still MORE cops than bloods, crips, GDs, BDs, Vice Lords, Stones, Latin Kings put together. Dumb ass nigga? Nah, cuz. My eyes are wide open it is you that remains blinded. If you were on of the aware people, you'd know that Chicago is gang capital of the world. The GD's and Blackstones STARTED the bloods and crips, homeboy. So come on thru if u want to. It's a long walk home, cuzz.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>LOL AT THIS NIGGA!

READ THIS SHIT FROM THIS SITE: TALK ABOUT CLUELESS AND YOU WOULD THINK A REAL GD NIGGA WOULD KNOW THAT LARRY HOOVER AINT GOT SHIT TO DO WITH L.A SETS.

http://www.4liferecords.com/cgi-bin/yab ... 1077566096

http://www.clarendontoday.com/Pages/110 ... gangs.html

lol>>>>>>

fatlaces
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by fatlaces » July 13th, 2004, 4:36 pm

I know this is an old topic but its intrsting to me. it seems west doesnt seem to appreciate the whole chi town L.A merge in other states.Actually seems both sides are purists when it comes to the issue. I cant speak on other states but let me zero in to my city, Houston Texas. While this thread is on crip and folk it applies to Blood and vicelord, and that Damu is all me(Blood that is). Its like this Blood has been in my hood since the late eighties thats fact homie. Sets was and is still called Hiram Clarke Family an IFGB subset. When walls got hit up there wasnt any 5 star or crowns up just staight Blood taggin. Somewhere down the line (not sure when) vice lords started poppin up around H town and surrounding cities. Because of the color Flame it was natural for the gangs to start bein cool with each other eventually the two gangs became synonymous with each other and that we both bang on each others oppisite gang. Afterall the gds and bds alighned themselves with crips and the same thing happened crips started 6 stars and forks up and the rest of the shennanigans that come with there culture.thats why so many people be on threads asking which way cali bangers put their flags, to the left (i.e Bloods-vicelords) or to the right (i.e crips-gds,bds) most this cats are a bit younger a dont understand the west and chi town are indepenant of each other. Except of course for the Stones been threads on that too. Like Ive always sayed before in another thread the farther you are from your orgins the more you will change.Geography,politics,economic op, and other factors can change a groups dynamics. Purists on both sides got to understand that each others gang has migrated to other parts of the country and things are going to change a bit. Like i said the FLAME and blue from both citys (L.A and chi-town) have been thrown in the mix together in diffrent states. The one thing they had in common,the colors, had each one gravitate to each other and over time assimilation took place. But they know their roots especially the ones who have direct ties to their respective citiies.False claimin homie? maybe, but some of us out of towners been doin it for over a decade not on par with the time yall have put in (O.gs that is) but making the times relative when the culture came to us..thats a long time. Tell you what Blood this is to the Damus that feel the same negative way towards us Dawgs everywhere else cause of this melting pot of gangs.....B's up all day end day we ridin till the wheels fall off too I got love for the Dawgs that started this Blood shit homie especially the ones on the front line in L.A , much respect and luve Blood even if you dont feel the same way towards me. Fat laces aka T-Bird-G Texas Outlaw Mob Blood gang

Midwest Honey

Unread post by Midwest Honey » July 16th, 2004, 7:34 pm

Hoover was locced up wurr ma mom and uncle work lol...it's kinda crazy...

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » July 17th, 2004, 12:43 am

TO BE HONEST I HEARD that SHIT BEFORE BUT WE NEVA PAID IT NO MIND.PLUS I NEVA SEEN NOBODY REPPIN NO FOLK ROUND MY HOOD BUT THER IS A XBXLOOD SET TO THE NORTH OF US CALLED P STONE BLOODS AND I HEARD THAT BLACK P-STONE IS A PEOPLE NATION GANG SO WHATEVA.BUT I CAN'T C MYSELF BANGIN with NOBODY THAT ROCK TO THE XRIGHTX.FAR AS IM CONCERND FUCK the 8 BALLL

CashvilleL0C
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by CashvilleL0C » July 17th, 2004, 11:00 pm

From what I know Larry Hoover last cracced the 8 Ball on Halloween night in 1996. There was a party thrown at a club called Pyramids for all the Crips and GDs and a couple of Crips and Gs got into it and it started a huge fight. The GDs pretty much ruled the fight because the party was thrown in Chicago, but a group of Crips went after Queen Sheba and raped her while the fight being broken up. the info could be wrong but its just what I've heard. As far as the whole 8 Ball situation goes it completely depends on location. Over here we dont bang the 8 Ball but we still get down with GDs. The Hoover 107 Criminals claim the 6 Point Star and the 5 Point is offensive to them. The The Five Deuce Hoovers just claim the C. All the Rollins just claim the C, some claim the 3 Point Crown. I know some Hoovers claim the 3 Point Crown but I dont think most of them do. But its really too much to keep up with. You got to think, all the Crip and Folk gangs out here migrated from Cali. The trip from that side of the nation to this side had many different routes and time periods. Of course things will be adopted and twisted a little. The gangs that have migrated out here have gone through much different stuff. It doesn't necessarily mean it is wrong, it just means that every place is not like Cali and Chicago. And just because they arent like Cali and Chicago doesnt mean they arent true.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » July 19th, 2004, 2:55 am

tru tru i agreee with Ca$hville i turned loC in memphis tenn. 1 summer and niccaz wasent messin with no stars and that out der i dont know about all of tenn. but there i aint really run into many gd's so i dunno bout that truthfully fucc the 8 ball and i could care less if folks and loc was cool or not plus dem bangin to the right fuccs me up personally i dunno ill decide when i run into 1 if ima C cool or not lol

Casper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Casper » July 23rd, 2004, 7:43 pm

Followed in St. Louis,Missouri
Thats what I heard

Interested
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Interested » July 23rd, 2004, 11:51 pm

Well down in Georgia, you have the original crips then there crip/folk, the crip/folk wear their shit to the Right(some left) and they have the pitchfork. But there’s no beef with the original crips who wear the 5 star. Sad thing is the folk are influencing original crips to join the folk nation. Every were I travel in Georgia its Crip/Folk, its been awhile since I seen a real Crip who wears the 5 star. We have a few vicelordz but no GD’s as far as I’ve seen. It really depends on your location, I doubt there’s any folk or 8-ball in the West coast.

SnowmanW/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SnowmanW/S » July 24th, 2004, 7:06 am

REAL CRIP's don't ROCC no damn star.

Interested
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Interested » July 24th, 2004, 7:23 am

Down in Georgia they do.

Interested
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Interested » July 24th, 2004, 7:24 am

Ohh yeah West Coast crips are a whole lot different than these Crips on the East. Like I said its different everywhere you go.

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » July 25th, 2004, 12:13 pm

Interested wrote:Ohh yeah West Coast crips are a whole lot different than these Crips on the East. Like I said its different everywhere you go.
TRUE TRUE…IN THE MIDWEST CRIPS AND FOLKS ARE SO MUCH ALIKE BUT DIFFERENT AT THE SAME TIME IT’S A TRIP…

fatlaces
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by fatlaces » July 25th, 2004, 1:38 pm

Its like this the way most bangers bangin excluding cali and chi need to pick what your gonnsa bang either your Blood or crip or your people or folk. the assimilation that took place needs to be eradicated. I dont let younger dawgs new to the gang come at me with 5 and crowns.Come at me with your Bs and hood. I'll be the first to admit thats the way it is here in Texas with us dawgs, so now some of us older homies have to re educate the younger ones. My earlier post was why alot of states have these hybrid gangs, this post is to say why it needs to stop

New york is a perfect example of what happens when hybridization occurs. Alot of things are made up to explain and authinticify the hybrid gang. Now alot of cali bangers question the authinticity of the east coast gangs. False histories and false sets are perpetrated and being spewn like its gospel.And as a result people that dont know better get smashed on by the real deal. I've been hearing rumors in my city that some cali dawgs and some local dawgs have been getting into it.Why? cause I know for sure all this younger boys comin out the state jails are being put down with that n.y ubn crap. They go out and bam just happen to run into somw Damus, then they started hollering that fakeness,which the locals thought was all good, and thos cali dawgs wasnt havin it.

Now i dont want some n.y dawgas to get hot overt what Im sayin about the ubn and whether Im questioning their dedication to their gang. It really isnt yalls fault. Instead I put the blame squarely on those that started the ubn. Also too in other states where L.A and the chi have merged do those dawgs and crips,people and folk that understand the diffrence between the two need to start educating the boys that come hit yall up

And another thing what I said about people needing to pick what their going to bang.....If you need to pick, then that shit wasnt official in the first place, take your second chance leave the gang life and finish your education and try to stay out of hell.

Digital_Designs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Digital_Designs » July 29th, 2004, 10:28 pm

Interested wrote:Down in Georgia they do.
thats why he said REAL......

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » August 5th, 2004, 2:26 pm

@TOM TOM

WHAT IF GDS WERE TO ORIGINATE HEAVILY TO LOS ANGELES AND START WEARING THEY HATS EITHER WAY LIKE CRIPS DO AND CALLING THEMSELVES CUZZ AND LOC INSTEAD OF FOLKS I FORGOT TO ASK YOU THAT A LONG TIME AGO A LOT OF CRIP GRAFFITI THEY T'S LOOK LIKE PICTCHFORKS THROWNO THE GROUND.

AND DID YALL HEAR ABOUT CRIPS AND VICELORD ALLIANCE IN CHICAGO I THINK IT WAS IN 95 ON THE WEST SIDE FOR PROTECTION AND DRUG TRADE.

AKA VIRUSONE

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem

Unread post by TarHeelRED » September 6th, 2004, 6:03 pm

YungLoCC wrote:yeah i heard alot about that 8Ball Crippin to me dats all B/S and i hear ders acouple of people still bangin that shit too. aight you noe how dey say CRIPS is the first cousins of the FOLKS right? but wen i go to otha sites i be seeing dem FOLKS straight dissin CRIPS i dunt get that shit. and anotha thing no disrespect but i think that any CRIPS or BLOODS runnin unda FOLKS N PEOPLES Knowledge is fake period. i mean dey got shit twisted up like the CRIPS bangin to the right and the BLOODS bangin to the left wut kinda shit is that? you wont never see that kinda s**t in CALI and dats on the realz.. and i noe all my WESTCOAST CALI N****Z feel me on dis one.

the BaY aLLdAy RiChMoNd CaLiFoRn-I-A
I agree with u 100% dawg.

SnowmanW/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SnowmanW/S » September 7th, 2004, 6:03 pm

fatlaces wrote:Its like this the way most bangers bangin excluding cali and chi need to pick what your gonnsa bang either your Blood or crip or your people or folk. the assimilation that took place needs to be eradicated. I dont let younger dawgs new to the gang come at me with 5 and crowns.Come at me with your Bs and hood. I'll be the first to admit thats the way it is here in Texas with us dawgs, so now some of us older homies have to re educate the younger ones. My earlier post was why alot of states have these hybrid gangs, this post is to say why it needs to stop

New york is a perfect example of what happens when hybridization occurs. Alot of things are made up to explain and authinticify the hybrid gang. Now alot of cali bangers question the authinticity of the east coast gangs. False histories and false sets are perpetrated and being spewn like its gospel.And as a result people that dont know better get smashed on by the real deal. I've been hearing rumors in my city that some cali dawgs and some local dawgs have been getting into it.Why? cause I know for sure all this younger boys comin out the state jails are being put down with that n.y ubn crap. They go out and bam just happen to run into somw Damus, then they started hollering that fakeness,which the locals thought was all good, and thos cali dawgs wasnt havin it.

Now i dont want some n.y dawgas to get hot overt what Im sayin about the ubn and whether Im questioning their dedication to their gang. It really isnt yalls fault. Instead I put the blame squarely on those that started the ubn. Also too in other states where L.A and the chi have merged do those dawgs and crips,people and folk that understand the diffrence between the two need to start educating the boys that come hit yall up

And another thing what I said about people needing to pick what their going to bang.....If you need to pick, then that shit wasnt official in the first place, take your second chance leave the gang life and finish your education and try to stay out of hell.
Yo, Laces speaks the real like I said in other post out here in NJ/NY they on some other S--t and not to disrespect the cat's who truly bang they shit I just feel sorry for when they actually. Get on that bus,train,plane and end up in CALI and come across some real CALI fool's who lived in the street's of LONG BEACH,CARSON,COMPTON,LYNWOOD,and L.A.
Then them fool's try to tell them the meaning's of CRIP,PIRU,BLOOD,and DAMU.
I hate to say it but ya'll going to feel the heat.
And like he said if your not in it don't try to be in it.
IT's SOME REAL REAL S--T to start doing. These guys on the EAST COAST are claiming O/G status before the age of 21 it's not that serious.
Real NIGGA's know the real "G"s are just about to turn into they 40's and that's if they are blessed to see that age.

SnowmanW/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SnowmanW/S » September 7th, 2004, 6:06 pm

My bad CUZZIN's I forgot WATT's

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » February 28th, 2005, 4:47 am

TomTom wrote:
Interested wrote:Ohh yeah West Coast crips are a whole lot different than these Crips on the East. Like I said its different everywhere you go.
TRUE TRUE…IN THE MIDWEST CRIPS AND FOLKS ARE SO MUCH ALIKE BUT DIFFERENT AT THE SAME TIME IT’S A TRIP…

crips are nothing whatsoever alike to folks.....lol,what makes you think this?

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » February 28th, 2005, 4:52 am

the GDs never had any official allience with crips......that 8ball crap was made by some cats down south or something.Real GDs in the mid west and real Crips on the west coast dont recognize,nor have they ever recognized any 8ball.

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » February 28th, 2005, 8:21 am

YEA THATS TRUE. NEVER SEEN NO 8BALL SHIT CRACCIN EXCEPT OFF THE INTERNET. EVEN THO FROM MY EXPERIENCE, FOLKS DO GOT LOVE FOR CRIPS CAUSE WE ALL WEARIN BLUE...

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » February 28th, 2005, 10:24 am

folks fight each other,so what makes you think they care about crips?alot of folks Nations dont have the color blue.Alot even have red as one of thier colors.And even those that do have blue,it has nothing to do with crips.

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » February 28th, 2005, 12:47 pm

WELL CRIPS FIGHT with EACH OTHER SO WHAT MAKES U THINK WE CARE ABOUT GDs? I'M AWARE THERE ARE DIFFERENT FOLK SETS. NOT TOO INTERESTED IN WHAT THEY MAY ALL C OR NOT C WEARIN. I AGREED THAT THERE WAS NO ALLIANCE. ONLY SAID I KNOW ITS GDS WEARIN BLUE AND THEY GOT LOVE FOR RIPS WHICH IS TRUE...

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » February 28th, 2005, 12:55 pm

Little girls saw a Crip tag at the food spot and practiced throwing up their six-pointed stars last night. LOL. In other words New York might be one of the few places where the alliance is commonly referred to by young and old, especially in graffiti. Not everybody recognizes 8 Ball, but many do.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » February 28th, 2005, 12:58 pm

GDs also wear red.The GDs are over 100,000 strong,so to make a blanket statement like "GDs have love for crips'' is foolish.Maybe some do,but the GDs as a whole dont give a fuck about any crips.Most GDs probably have never met a crip.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » February 28th, 2005, 1:00 pm

GDs dont give a fu** about crips or bloods.Trust me on that.