TEXAS AZTECAS VS SURENOS IN TEXAS FEDERAL PRISONS

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
REEBOK

TEXAS AZTECAS VS SURENOS IN TEXAS FEDERAL PRISONS

Unread post by REEBOK » November 24th, 2008, 3:59 pm

HEARD THERES SERIOUS BEEF POPPING BETWEEN THEM - AND THAT THE LEADERS OF THE AZTECS ARE ACTUAL MEXICAN MAFIA MEMBERS FROM CALIFORNIA

NewMission
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: TEXAS AZTECAS VS SURENOS IN TEXAS FEDERAL PRISONS

Unread post by NewMission » November 25th, 2008, 10:21 am

REEBOK wrote:HEARD THERES SERIOUS BEEF POPPING BETWEEN THEM - AND THAT THE LEADERS OF THE AZTECS ARE ACTUAL MEXICAN MAFIA MEMBERS FROM CALIFORNIA

I SERIOUSLY DOUBT THAT, As far as I know you have to be a chuco town(El Paso) native to be a member of BA.

REEBOK

Unread post by REEBOK » November 25th, 2008, 11:27 am

do you no anyone the federal prison system ask them - because even in nuestra familia you got southern california members

VALERO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VALERO » December 9th, 2008, 3:43 am

I think New Mission is probably right about Barrio Aztecas not having any connections to the Cali La Eme. I think BA is strictly a thing for Mexicans from El Paso. They may not even allow Mexicans from other parts of Texas to be a part of BA.

short.texas
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Unread post by short.texas » February 15th, 2009, 2:09 pm

VALERO wrote:I think New Mission is probably right about Barrio Aztecas not having any connections to the Cali La Eme. I think BA is strictly a thing for Mexicans from El Paso. They may not even allow Mexicans from other parts of Texas to be a part of BA.
Azteca's seat, that is their headquarters, is in El Paso aka Chuco, TX where they started but anyone from any Texas city can join. However, its mostly made up of members from West Texas. But they have had members who have been originally from California. You always have to remember that El Paso has strong historical ties to L.A. and Southern California. They have had East L.A. street gangs established in El Paso for a long time. Its where the whole Pachuco movement started and they migrated to L.A. and SoCal. Matter of fact, thats how the Texas Syndicate started. They originated of all places in the California prison system and some of their original founding members of the TS were from Chuco, TX.

short.texas
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Unread post by short.texas » April 29th, 2009, 5:20 pm

REEBOK wrote:HEARD THERES SERIOUS BEEF POPPING BETWEEN THEM - AND THAT THE LEADERS OF THE AZTECS ARE ACTUAL MEXICAN MAFIA MEMBERS FROM CALIFORNIA
where'd you here that at bro? I'm not questioning what you're saying but I wouldn't think it unlikely but you could be right. The only reason I say that is bcuz the Aztecas are a small prison gang and I would think that they're even smaller in the feds.

HiloBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HiloBoy » April 29th, 2009, 6:26 pm

I heard when these cats start poppin off, they throw old moldy HARD dry tortillas like ninja stars at each other

Then when sh_t really gets cracken, the pinto beans come out and they start throwing "flying burritos" at each other in hopes of hitting a rival in the culero

After this, the mole comes out and watch out, this hot cauldron will burn you WORST then the jalapeno seeds coming out your culelro after eating 5 tacos

THEN, you know its deadly because they each start poising each others orchata!!!

This is straight from that vato, "El Breakfast Burrito" from Austin. Any of you ever heard of him? Well known in Austin...

REEBOK

Unread post by REEBOK » May 2nd, 2009, 3:40 pm

o yeah that must of been the time you were caught in the crossfire and a flying chile relleno hit you in your culero at 90 mph.

HiloBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HiloBoy » May 2nd, 2009, 3:45 pm

REEBOK wrote:o yeah that must of been the time you were caught in the crossfire and a flying chile relleno hit you in your culero at 90 mph.

WTF?? How did you know???

REEBOK

Unread post by REEBOK » May 3rd, 2009, 11:08 pm

you were on tmz you recieved 300 stiches in your culero

HiloBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HiloBoy » May 4th, 2009, 11:07 am

I dont think so...

but on the serious side, doesnt texas syndicate have beef w/ the surenos?

jdm894g
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by jdm894g » January 18th, 2010, 12:08 am

keep those racist surenos in check. dont let them spread out and try to control the texas prison system.

tainoboricua407
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: District of Columbia
What city do you live in now?: Tampa

Unread post by tainoboricua407 » July 19th, 2010, 8:26 pm

How about Tango Blast? I hear they're a huge clicka in Texas and a force to reckon with.

FAVELA9
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by FAVELA9 » February 1st, 2011, 11:21 am

i guess with no more local gangs getting hit with the rico act surenos will probably get deep in federal pens across the us , surenos tend to want to dominate were ever they are so i guess is iminant