DC Blacks

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

DC Blacks

Unread post by Invincible » August 19th, 2004, 6:46 pm

snyone heard of this gang? Is it deep?

Red Kelly
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: DC Blacks

Unread post by Red Kelly » August 28th, 2004, 12:20 pm

They seem to have a pretty large presence in the federal prison system. I have read about them before in a book and in a few online articles. You normally see them mentioned along with the AB because they have gone to war a couple of times during the 80's and 90's. I think all the criminals from D.C. go straight to the federal system because they are not a part of a state sytem. I imagine that provides a pretty large recruiting base for the D.C. Blacks.

jeff
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jeff » August 29th, 2004, 2:05 pm

an interesting side note on dc blacks is that this is the group responsible for victimizing john gotti when he was still alive in prison he took a beating from them.

dopekid127
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dopekid127 » August 29th, 2004, 3:21 pm

frealz? john gotti took a beating from them? i figured john gotti might have some protection

Red Kelly
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Red Kelly » August 30th, 2004, 12:49 pm

Gotti allegedly took a contract out on the guy with the AB but the story I read said the hit was never carried out.

dunkykong
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: dodge city

Unread post by dunkykong » January 4th, 2008, 12:49 pm

most of them them that are still inside are linked up bigger now, but the still hold dc down when shipped out

DCDamu
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DCDamu » January 24th, 2008, 11:47 am

Yeah i heard the AB paid a dc black to assault gotti when he stopped paying the AB money for protection, becuase there where more italian soldiers in Marion or Luisberg wherever he was at he didnt feel like he needed the AB protection anymore

Young Meta
If in the United States: Northern Marianas Islands
What city do you live in now?: Columbus

Unread post by Young Meta » May 15th, 2008, 7:22 pm

Red Kelly wrote:They seem to have a pretty large presence in the federal prison system. I have read about them before in a book and in a few online articles. You normally see them mentioned along with the AB because they have gone to war a couple of times during the 80's and 90's. I think all the criminals from D.C. go straight to the federal system because they are not a part of a state sytem. I imagine that provides a pretty large recruiting base for the D.C. Blacks.
Yup.

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ALL

Unread post by Myself » August 17th, 2008, 2:55 am

D.C. Blacks are very deep they usually protect other blacks from other groups when they come into there facility. strong ties with other african american groups unity

Niccolobrim
If in the United States: Delaware
What city do you live in now?: washington d.c

Unread post by Niccolobrim » August 10th, 2010, 2:03 pm

in the federal system, you roll with people thats from your city, unless you blood or crip or muslim....but new york niggaz roll together cali niggaz roll together and so on...in some fed jails you might see some states thats close to each other roll together like new york and jersey....d.c had its on penitiary but do to alot of coruption the jail was closed down, so d.c convicts go to the fed pen....i know they treat d.c like shit.....taxation without representation......

policyking52
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Idaho
What city do you live in now?: chicago

Unread post by policyking52 » July 26th, 2011, 8:18 am

Does anyone know anything about the D. C. Black vs Aryan Brotherhood war? Such as who took the most casualities? Is it over? What initially started it?