Houston Gang Life...

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » January 24th, 2008, 12:23 am

damn i knew'em dudes from acress homes..bt i dono no street on the northside hell nah bruh, only shit i kno is acres homes and 5th ward...coz i be doin that ol southside southside
lol

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » January 24th, 2008, 3:01 am

:shock: Loser

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » January 26th, 2008, 12:34 pm

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » January 28th, 2008, 11:09 pm

n u kno what...fuck u OXMAUPUSSY2005Ho

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » January 30th, 2008, 3:20 am

ha

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » January 30th, 2008, 3:21 am

ha

jaccsinn

Unread post by jaccsinn » April 6th, 2008, 5:22 pm

Houston has gangs, but he banging culture is nothing like you see on the West Coast.

VALERO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VALERO » April 14th, 2008, 10:52 pm

jaccsinn wrote:Houston has gangs, but he banging culture is nothing like you see on the West Coast.
Co-sign jaccsinn. Thing people have to remember about Texas is that where more on that hustling/drug type shit, making money and trying to ball, especially Houston and Dallas. Blacks and Mexicans gangbang in Texas but our shit is nothing like Los Angeles or Chicago, both of which are probably America's capitals for gangbanging. A lot of niggas and Mexicans try to get money through drugs because Texas is a state loaded with drugs due to our proximity to Mexico. A nigga in say the Frazier area of southeast Dallas or the 3rd Ward in southeast Houston can get his hands on some drugs and more of it a lot easier than say other southern niggas in like New Orleans, Memphis, or Atlanta.

Texas, in my personal opinion, is a part of the South but yet we have those cultural links to Mexico, and that includes easier access to large amounts of cocaine and other drugs in comparison to other states not as close to the border.

MiseryCityTexas

Unread post by MiseryCityTexas » May 13th, 2008, 11:00 pm

junior wrote:mexicans that are crips?maybe but why SUR...houstons gangs seem dumb to me why would they copy CA gangs do they even have real crips and bloods or is it just a guy who picks up a blue rag and says im a crip who wants to be with me how much hoods could they have?.......but im not dissing Htown ive been there many times and seen the crime areas it aint soft but damn some of the kids there think there gangbanging which they are not really
lol i was in trinity garden at the end of last year in december, and i seen some mexican dude with a blue bandanna tied around his neck and some blue jeans. that was the first and prolly the only time i ever seen a mixcan crip in my life.

like i said before the only official gangs ive seen in houston with my own two eyes, where the 5'9 bounty hunters off braeswood, forum park, wood fair, club creek, and bissonet. and the ms-13s who mainly stay in town park hillcroft, and chiminey rock.

i heard of the soutwest gorillas, but i never seen any of them before. i heard the southwest gorillas are defunct now cause they leader is locked up right now.

MiseryCityTexas

Unread post by MiseryCityTexas » May 13th, 2008, 11:13 pm

imatexan wrote:As far as Houston rappers like Chamillionair, Paul Wall, and Mike Jones they are from a hood on the Northwest side of Houston known as Jersey Village. I live close by it and its not a bad area at all its not all that great and its a lil ghetto but its not an actual hood.
z-ro is from another suburb called missouri city texas. im from mo city also, and i gotta admit, mo city is shit loads more hood than jersey village will ever be. we have neighbors from 3rd ward, south park, 4th ward, acres homes, hiram clarke, and 5th ward moving to mo city, and turning the mo city subdivision into the projects. when me and my parents first moved into mo city, it used to be strictly white folks who stayed in our neighborhood. now its nothing but niggas and mexicans in my hood. shit just last night i seen some crack fiends in briargate, and they begged me for some money.

MiseryCityTexas

Unread post by MiseryCityTexas » May 13th, 2008, 11:25 pm

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT wrote:Anybody heard of the Brown Assasins in Galveston? Or the HOustones and the Crystal City? Mexican Gangs? Also the Bloods in Galveston.
yeah i heard of the houstones. they had a mini documentary of this gang on channel 13. like their hood attire is getting a tattoo of the houston astros logo on your neck.

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » May 13th, 2008, 11:37 pm

MY chick is from houston...she say they be claimin the 5's and 6's....is that true???

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » May 14th, 2008, 8:36 am

Young Deuce wrote:MY chick is from houston...she say they be claimin the 5's and 6's....is that true???

if u mean vice lord (5 star nation ) and gangsta disciples ( 6 star nation )....yea she right..these are the actual gang members ive seen and see everyday ..that even have the star of david tatted on them or the 5 point star or w.e

crips and bloods from htown are not soft niggaz...but sometimes i think they playin around with the tittle.

surenos and nortanous ( however u spell it) are on some serious beef shit

and ive seen them southwest cholos

VALERO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VALERO » May 15th, 2008, 10:44 pm

MiseryCityTexas wrote:
junior wrote:mexicans that are crips?maybe but why SUR...houstons gangs seem dumb to me why would they copy CA gangs do they even have real crips and bloods or is it just a guy who picks up a blue rag and says im a crip who wants to be with me how much hoods could they have?.......but im not dissing Htown ive been there many times and seen the crime areas it aint soft but damn some of the kids there think there gangbanging which they are not really
lol i was in trinity garden at the end of last year in december, and i seen some mexican dude with a blue bandanna tied around his neck and some blue jeans. that was the first and prolly the only time i ever seen a mixcan crip in my life.
I know there's a lot of Mexican Crips in Southwest Houston. There's this huge Hispanic Crip gang called the La Tercera Crips. They've been involved in some murders in SW Houston. Here's a story about them from 2005.

Houston news story-La Tercera Crips (West and SW Houston, Mo City)

doenifty

Unread post by doenifty » May 31st, 2008, 3:00 am

MiseryCityTexas wrote:

like i said before the only official gangs ive seen in houston with my own two eyes, where the 5'9 bounty hunters off braeswood, forum park, wood fair, club creek, and bissonet. and the ms-13s who mainly stay in town park hillcroft, and chiminey rock.

i heard of the soutwest gorillas, but i never seen any of them before. i heard the southwest gorillas are defunct now cause they leader is locked up right now.

mexican cips is all over h-town they got a mexican crip gang on the NAWF called UCG.

doenifty

Unread post by doenifty » May 31st, 2008, 3:10 am

Houston gangbangin is changing because now there are so many different C and B sets, just to name a few u got rollin 60s NHC, hoovers 52/83/59, Rollin 40s NHC, Rollin 50s NHC(Greenspoint 56 NHC), ETGC, 43GC, Surenos, the blood and pirus u got Tree Top piru, 59 piru, 79 Swan bloods, 59/4line/5line bounty hunters, MOB piru, antonie bloods, Trinty Garden piru. thats all i can think of right, thats just on the Nawfside of town, just wait till the new sets( 40s, Greenspoint, 83HCG, 43GC, Swans, 4lineBHB) i named get a lil bigger because everybody already know who they enemies is, like hoovers and NHC, ETG n 60s, 43GC n NHCs, how pirus n bloods dont see eye to eye,

chupon106
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: Mission TX

Unread post by chupon106 » May 31st, 2008, 10:05 am

For the guys saying they've never heard or seen Mexican Crips, they do exist. There's plenty. I've seen Mexican Crip and Blood gangs here in Austin. I got family in H-Town and judging by the youth culture over there I would assume there is A LOT. A lot of Mexicans over there act straight up black. Saying stupid sh-t like 'brown pride, nigga' 'I'm Mexican, nigga'. I think these Mexicans are dumb for bangin Crips and Bloods but it what it is and I know a lot of em aint soft at all.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » May 31st, 2008, 10:56 am

Just because someone rock's blue or red doesn't automatically make them Crip or Blood.

Sur=Blue
Norte=Red

Been like that since before C's and b's

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » May 31st, 2008, 1:27 pm

doenifty wrote:Houston gangbangin is changing because now there are so many different C and B sets, just to name a few u got rollin 60s NHC, hoovers 52/83/59, Rollin 40s NHC, Rollin 50s NHC(Greenspoint 56 NHC), ETGC, 43GC, Surenos, the blood and pirus u got Tree Top piru, 59 piru, 79 Swan bloods, 59/4line/5line bounty hunters, MOB piru, antonie bloods, Trinty Garden piru. thats all i can think of right, thats just on the Nawfside of town, just wait till the new sets( 40s, Greenspoint, 83HCG, 43GC, Swans, 4lineBHB) i named get a lil bigger because everybody already know who they enemies is, like hoovers and NHC, ETG n 60s, 43GC n NHCs, how pirus n bloods dont see eye to eye,
to be honest i havent heard of a gang related murder fo long...and do u live in houston , im jst askin coz i don think the northside do that crip n blood

chupon106
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by chupon106 » June 1st, 2008, 12:59 am

Azure9920 wrote:Just because someone rock's blue or red doesn't automatically make them Crip or Blood.

Sur=Blue
Norte=Red

Been like that since before C's and b's
I'm not talking about sureños and norteños, ese. I know the difference between sureños & norteños and Crips & Bloods. For example, here in Austin Mexican Crips beef it with sureños. A couple months back a sureño hood and Crip hood were beefin it and a sureño got smoked as a retaliation for a Crip getting smoked.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » June 1st, 2008, 1:52 am

to be honest i ain neva heard of a latino crip here since i been here , i don mix my self much ..but i already don seen the crips and bloods, and GD's and vice lords and Southwest Cholos, Brown Pride ( somethin like that), MS13, and all that.....i heard and kno people from the somethin Duece hoover, tree top piru, 5'9 bounty hunters, and dats it ....sometimes i don understand what the fuck yall is talkin bout...yall act like H-town got mad gang beef.....i ain sayin it ain there but i don neva seen it...only thing i seen between gangs is people throwin fingers....and sur and northaners goin at eachother and other esse gangs and dats it...word is bond...unless yall consider them 12/13 year old gangs serius.......niggaz down south all jst ride sip they drink, chunk the duece, and fuck a bitch

playas, pimps and ghetto superstars is wat i see every single day n dats what i think houston is about, so half the gangs shit yall speak i ain neva seen really. can someone tell me where it happens. i been all the way from the way east of the 3rd ward back all the way up katy freeway down to High way 6 and all the way down to missoury city ,stafford and richmond..... tell me where can i drive thru and see this gang tension..coz i don been around almost anywhere and ain felt shit....the most tension u get is in the south east with their SOO OUT in the open drug trade with all'em dealers paranoid and shit...and almsot none of them are even in gangs..very few..very very few,them niggaz buck buck for the bucks not fo a color....educate me i jst wana see what im missin... especialy where the mexican crips hang... i wana c some mexican crips

doenifty

Unread post by doenifty » June 1st, 2008, 3:47 am

Mcminister wrote:
doenifty wrote:Houston gangbangin is changing because now there are so many different C and B sets, just to name a few u got rollin 60s NHC, hoovers 52/83/59, Rollin 40s NHC, Rollin 50s NHC(Greenspoint 56 NHC), ETGC, 43GC, Surenos, the blood and pirus u got Tree Top piru, 59 piru, 79 Swan bloods, 59/4line/5line bounty hunters, MOB piru, antonie bloods, Trinty Garden piru. thats all i can think of right, thats just on the Nawfside of town, just wait till the new sets( 40s, Greenspoint, 83HCG, 43GC, Swans, 4lineBHB) i named get a lil bigger because everybody already know who they enemies is, like hoovers and NHC, ETG n 60s, 43GC n NHCs, how pirus n bloods dont see eye to eye,
to be honest i havent heard of a gang related murder fo long...and do u live in houston , im jst askin coz i don think the northside do that crip n blood

yea i stay in houston been here since i was 7 down the street from greenspoint mall, but i dont kno how u didnt see the ETG(83GC) because most of them are on the southside but i dont be on the southside like that so i couldnt tell u nuthin about they beef with eachother but as far as the nawfside go, its full of C's and B's home boy. pretty much every nicca u meet claimin sumthin. and couple months back ella was real hot they shut it down lil bit now but Rips and dawgs is vey much alive and bangin on nicclez, every once in a while u might run across sum Cs n Bs thats cool but niccaz get got the news if thats wut u referrin about gang related shyt, one half the time dont know wut they talkin about on sum real shit and yea u damn sho right when u say houston like to sip drank, ride and f*** a bitch :lol: but i mean from my stand point Crip and bloods is wuss goin dine on the nawf mayne beside sippin, smokin, and slab ridin

doenifty

Unread post by doenifty » June 1st, 2008, 3:50 am

chupon106 wrote:For the guys saying they've never heard or seen Mexican Crips, they do exist. There's plenty. I've seen Mexican Crip and Blood gangs here in Austin. I got family in H-Town and judging by the youth culture over there I would assume there is A LOT. A lot of Mexicans over there act straight up black. Saying stupid sh-t like 'brown pride, nigga' 'I'm Mexican, nigga'. I think these Mexicans are dumb for bangin Crips and Bloods but it what it is and I know a lot of em aint soft at all.
pretty much every mexican u run into in h-town act lil black bro its the H mayne

chupon106
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by chupon106 » June 1st, 2008, 9:33 am

Mcminister wrote:to be honest i ain neva heard of a latino crip here since i been here , i don mix my self much ..but i already don seen the crips and bloods, and GD's and vice lords and Southwest Cholos, Brown Pride ( somethin like that), MS13, and all that.....i heard and kno people from the somethin Duece hoover, tree top piru, 5'9 bounty hunters, and dats it ....sometimes i don understand what the fu-- yall is talkin bout...yall act like H-town got mad gang beef.....i ain sayin it ain there but i don neva seen it...only thing i seen between gangs is people throwin fingers....and sur and northaners goin at eachother and other esse gangs and dats it...word is bond...unless yall consider them 12/13 year old gangs serius.......niggaz down south all jst ride sip they drink, chunk the duece, and fu-- a bitch

playas, pimps and ghetto superstars is wat i see every single day n dats what i think houston is about, so half the gangs shit yall speak i ain neva seen really. can someone tell me where it happens. i been all the way from the way east of the 3rd ward back all the way up katy freeway down to High way 6 and all the way down to missoury city ,stafford and richmond..... tell me where can i drive thru and see this gang tension..coz i don been around almost anywhere and ain felt shit....the most tension u get is in the south east with their SOO OUT in the open drug trade with all'em dealers paranoid and shit...and almsot none of them are even in gangs..very few..very very few,them niggaz buck buck for the bucks not fo a color....educate me i jst wana see what im missin... especialy where the mexican crips hang... i wana c some mexican crips
I think it was back in 05 when I visiting my family in Houston La Tercera Crips were all over the news the whole time I was there (which was about 2 weeks). A whole bunch of em had gotten busted for like 13 murders they had commited that year. I don't know where their hood is at cuz I don't know Houston that well. THINK it's somewhere on the south side.

chupon106
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by chupon106 » June 1st, 2008, 9:38 am

Police trying to hunt down violent gang members

There ya go, Mcminister. 10 murders in 05' commited by La Tercera Crips and they stay on the southwest side.

chupon106
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by chupon106 » June 1st, 2008, 9:40 am

doenifty wrote:
chupon106 wrote:For the guys saying they've never heard or seen Mexican Crips, they do exist. There's plenty. I've seen Mexican Crip and Blood gangs here in Austin. I got family in H-Town and judging by the youth culture over there I would assume there is A LOT. A lot of Mexicans over there act straight up black. Saying stupid sh-t like 'brown pride, nigga' 'I'm Mexican, nigga'. I think these Mexicans are dumb for bangin Crips and Bloods but it what it is and I know a lot of em aint soft at all.
pretty much every mexican u run into in h-town act lil black bro its the H mayne
I know from my half brothers who stay out there.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » June 1st, 2008, 10:32 pm

ey first off id like to say i was really drunk last night....and started thinkin bout some my dead homies and thought bout streett gangs and i don remember half the shit i was typin...ima actually read that shit right now..i remember i was sayin somethin but yea let me read it

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » June 1st, 2008, 10:44 pm

chupon106 wrote:Police trying to hunt down violent gang members

There ya go, Mcminister. 10 murders in 05' commited by La Tercera Crips and they stay on the southwest side.

yea i seen that befo...but ummh u sure the news ain trippin..they do say shit like someone got killed over a cell phone while it was clearly off a huge arguement with 2 folks that were proly beefin for months ....

and the police n news folks really don understand bout gangs...if someone remembers that boy that was killed by some other mexicans in the southeast...in broad day light and shit it was a drive by.....he was found with a gun so that means he was buckin back coz the car found too was found with bullet holes......well yea the news was showin where he got shot and people left pictures and all types of shit there...like blue bandana's n shit...n the news people was like look as family and frends gather and put his favourite color on the memorial site...as if a blue bandana of someone who lost in a shoot out will represent his favourite color, jst like B represents blood sweat and tears

doenifty

Unread post by doenifty » June 2nd, 2008, 2:23 am

chupon106 wrote:
doenifty wrote:
I know from my half brothers who stay out there.
whoa dont get all testy on me :lol:

NewMission
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NewMission » June 2nd, 2008, 11:19 am

Ha Ha, This is definetly a 2000' phenomenon, in 88', 89', 90'-93', a vato wearing gold teeth or claimin to be a crip or blood was clowned and beatdown. It was looked down upon. We were cool with quite a few black crip and blood sets, but if one of our own crossed the line, it wasn't pretty, thats just how it was back then. But things have really done a 180, It's not uncommon to see a chicano or whiteboy saying cuzz thinkin hes crippin' or bloodin'. But having said that, it is mainly the younger kids(12-15,16) that are wrapped up in that culture. Too much MTV & BET.

NewMission
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NewMission » June 2nd, 2008, 11:23 am

Mcminister wrote:educate me i jst wana see what im missin... especialy where the mexican crips hang... i wana c some mexican crips
Crip Walkin On Myspace :lol:

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » June 3rd, 2008, 9:13 pm

ey yall kno what gang is B11^ or somthin along those lines...sow it tattood at my neighbors wall lol