Crips Folks split on East Coast

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
NOGD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Crips Folks split on East Coast

Unread post by NOGD » May 24th, 2006, 8:28 pm

i have been on the east coast and i notice this its coming from up north all the way down south. the BGdz and GDz have been breaking there ties with the Crips and more Crips have been on there west coast knowledge on how there gang is suppose to be run. Also People nation gangs are i trying to come in and take over the Blood gangs out here.

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » May 24th, 2006, 11:17 pm

Its been like that for years in the south.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Crips Folks split

Unread post by kg_loco1 » May 24th, 2006, 11:25 pm

NOGD wrote:i have been on the east coast and i notice this its coming from up north all the way down south. the BGdz and GDz have been breaking there ties with the Crips and more Crips have been on there west coast knowledge on how there gang is suppose to be run. Also People nation gangs are i trying to come in and take over the Blood gangs out here.
folk niccaz aint even active in the north like that....

NS_GPC
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NS_GPC » June 7th, 2006, 12:14 pm

NOGD wrote:i have been on the east coast and i notice this its coming from up north all the way down south. the BGdz and GDz have been breaking there ties with the Crips and more Crips have been on there west coast knowledge on how there gang is suppose to be run. Also People nation gangs are i trying to come in and take over the Blood gangs out here.
down here in houston niggaz still wanna C-Cool with a gd and bd and plus bd and gd got bkeef down here the bdz say that the gd'z is fake out here they aint doin it right

NOGD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NOGD » June 10th, 2006, 12:33 am

BDz are fake period there is nothing to talk about after that. they split off of BGD and there knowledge is a lie. even other gangs that hate GDz that have been around longer than GDz say that they are a splinter group and are fake. im cool with a black stone from the chi(thats our enemy) he told me that he cant believe that ni66as would join that bull shit. but u know how niggas are they join any thing that can put food in there stomach untill they learn about loyalty

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » May 14th, 2008, 4:09 pm

kg_loco1 wrote:
folk niccaz aint even active in the north like that....
you playin fam, or you just food? hit up murder mitten or Boston and say that..