Tekashi 69 got arrested in New York

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
OziHomie
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: Sydney

Tekashi 69 got arrested in New York

Unread post by OziHomie » November 24th, 2018, 3:30 pm

i heard he got arrested ... any one got details comments views etc on this.. i followed this dudes career and i personally thought he wouldve got wacked when he taunted people to test his gangsta.. now this.. has this guy fucked himself or what ?

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: tekashi 69

Unread post by TheAngels » November 26th, 2018, 1:54 pm

Yeah he fucked himself. And the problem for him is that this is a federal case, which I hear is a 95% conviction rate. And the feds build a case against you and make sure all the evidence against you is thorough before they charge you.

Now he's all scared and his lawyer is going to the extreme -- he's disavowing all his "homies" and gang activity, and claiming he has nothing to do with gangs and that it was all just playing around for entertainment. He's desperate and saying anything.

The problem is that people tried to warn this dude that he's wildin' out too much and that it will come back to get him later.

OziHomie
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: Sydney

Re: tekashi 69

Unread post by OziHomie » November 27th, 2018, 2:46 am

he shoulda taken fat joes advice when it was free ..