Portugal

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
Anonymous20

Portugal

Unread post by Anonymous20 » December 16th, 2003, 5:22 pm

any gangs in Lisban?

Casper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Portugal

Unread post by Casper » July 21st, 2004, 11:16 am

You should post some gangs in Spain!

Scrappy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Scrappy » July 23rd, 2004, 6:55 am

ITS FUNNY TO ME WHEN I SEE PORTUGESE GANGS IN TORONTO DRESSIN LIKE VATOS BUT THEN THEY HATE VATOS

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 23rd, 2004, 3:14 pm

in portugal: whats do the gangs do? i mean drugs are more or less legal(i think all drugs)
so they prolly not deal drugs like in other countries.

Casper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Casper » July 23rd, 2004, 7:23 pm

Maybe prostitution and dealing illegal firearms

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 29th, 2004, 10:56 pm

When I went to Portugal, my uncle said prostitution is a problem. He said the police were cruising around looking for prostitutes.

proof1

Unread post by proof1 » December 20th, 2004, 11:28 am

supposedly pimpz from MS have some pimp buisness that go aroun portugal,spain,italy,and some other countriez

"There cliques in other countries are: every region of El Salvador, most regions of Guatemala, border regions with Honduras, most of Southern Mexico, to the dismay of many MS is the third largest LA barrio in Mexico DF, and now have semi reformed members in Amsterdam, London, Barcelona, and perhaps other regions of Spain were there is high prostitution rates."

from:http://www.angelfire.com/ca5/ganglandexpress/index.html

proof1

Unread post by proof1 » December 20th, 2004, 11:35 am

here iz more info about MS in europe:

The activity they do the most, perhaps, is pipming hoes. Prostitution is a very lucrative raquette in El Salvador and everywhere. Salvadoran women are also exported world wide as hookers as well. This is perhaps one of the brightest futures certain Salvadoran women may have, and are not ashamed of it all. This has caused MS pimps to now be on the world market. They are in the red light districts of Northern Europe, and pimping like crazy. They are also in the slums of Spain, and I assume Italy and France, trying to act like their on Leeward and Western, or 6th and Grandview. They took Macarthur park world wide, and these guanacos are loving it. They got a little El Piojito right in Amsterdam. They slanging micas out there too, old habbits die hard. If you ever need auto insurance in Malaga just hit them up. They pimp alot of Dominican hoes too. They got a treaty with the Cossa Nostra right now, they call it twos and fews. I hope them fools dont catch on to this illegal cigar trade in Europe, or else them fools are gonna try to Platinumize their bodies. The same as with most barrios, however, saying MS is not saying one thing. Even if it was, what good would it do them to be the deepest barrio or mara in El Salvador, and all these other cities. MS is more like a franchise, without the quality control. Its just a way for all Salvadorans to be able to claim one thing, instead of dividng themselves.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 4th, 2005, 9:35 am

in portugal all drugs are illegal.
portugal gangs are in drug, prostituion and gun traffic. i know this cuz i'm portuguese.

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » March 5th, 2005, 2:08 am

Portugal makes spain look ugly

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

recent

Unread post by Mraka » June 11th, 2005, 12:38 pm

500 gangmembers sweaped a beach at Lissabon.
they stole phones ,money.....
-ppl not giving up were faught.
only 4 policeman were present,now there is 20.

Jota
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Jota » June 15th, 2005, 1:27 pm

THERE ARE NO STREET GANGS IN PORTUGAL AND ITS A FACT. TO ME ITS FUNNY CAUSE THE NEWSPAPERS OF PORTUGAL CALL THEM GANGS WHEN THEY REFFERING TO A GROUP OF NO MORE THAN 6 GUYS THAT ONLY GET TOGETHER TO ROB A A JEWELRY STORE, IN SPAIN WE ARE MORE INTELLIGENT WE CALL THOSE BANDAS AND TO STREET GANGS WE REFER TO THEM AS PANDILLAS, STREET GANGS GOT NATION DAYS, RULES, UNIFORM BUT THIS PORTUGUESE AFRICANS DONT EVEN GOT A GANG NAME, EVEN THOUGH STREET GANGS ALSO DO BANK ROBBERIES AND CONVENIENCE STORE ROBBERIES.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » June 19th, 2005, 12:11 pm

hey jota, who the fuck you think you are mothafucka?! I'm portuguese and i'm in a street gang, and my street gang has a name (ABG)! you only said that cuz spain street gangs don't do shit. Where do you got all that stupid information?

urbano

Unread post by urbano » August 15th, 2005, 12:24 pm

yeah im Portuguese too and im a leader of a gang in london..and let me tell you something ...spanish peeps are like white boys you see one you slap one and they jus stand and cry

close

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » August 15th, 2005, 12:39 pm

Keep on topic, this is about Portuguese gangs not your hatred for Spain. What portuguese London gang is this then??

urbano

Unread post by urbano » August 15th, 2005, 1:05 pm

i aitn in no portuguese gang ...too much envy within our community im in a mixedone which have connections dwn canary wharf and with SMS

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » August 15th, 2005, 2:10 pm

Portugese Organized Crime. They don't have american style gangs with baggy clothing and shit, but gangs that are more organized like the mafia, well, a little bit less organized.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » August 16th, 2005, 3:04 am

we have both types....mafia and street styles

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » August 17th, 2005, 7:58 am

Hey Urbano, post sometin on England gangs page - SMS? Canary Warf? Let know. Gang leader huh? Why you saying that? Don't blaze your supposed standing seen, unless you want to back it up with facts - which crew? lol

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » August 17th, 2005, 8:00 am

Oh yeah, SMS - South Man Syndicate, but I'm from the Endz so dont hear do much of the dirty south.

bulackfagit

Unread post by bulackfagit » August 22nd, 2005, 4:48 pm

ABG stands for ALL BITCH-ass wanna-bee Gangsters. You fools don't do shit. You ain't shit, and you never have done a fucking crime in your life. You bunch of pussys.

bulackfagit

Unread post by bulackfagit » August 22nd, 2005, 4:50 pm

You are a leader of a bunch of pussy ass gay boys. A leaer of a gang, yeah right. Put down your PS2 controller, stop listening to 50 cent and stop acting tough. You big pussy. A gang in London. Yeah right. EVERYBODY laughs at you pussy.

Don Ct

Unread post by Don Ct » August 23rd, 2005, 1:58 am

you don't kno shit about us puta

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » August 23rd, 2005, 4:59 am

Bulackfagit, whats your beef - if you are writing from Portugal, how the hell do you know the first thing about London? Get your facts sorted - and don't come to a place like Hackney with that attitude or you
'll be in big trouble in no time. Fix up.

Jota
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Jota » September 26th, 2005, 1:06 pm

No Gangs in Portugal . Its apoor country and tiny, a gang there wouldnt roll or they would get government police public attention inmediatly.

Don Ct

Unread post by Don Ct » September 28th, 2005, 10:22 am

ei jota and bulakfagit!
why do you hates us? and why you are always saying that we don't have gangs?
you don't live here putas!
only because we are bigger than you in this gangsta shit, is reason to start a beef with us?

Don Ct

Unread post by Don Ct » September 28th, 2005, 11:12 am

bulackfagit wrote:You are a leader of a bunch of pussy ass gay boys. A leaer of a gang, yeah right. Put down your PS2 controller, stop listening to 50 cent and stop acting tough. You big pussy. A gang in London. Yeah right. EVERYBODY laughs at you pussy.
in one thing you are right! urbano is a fuckin mentiroso! he is a leader of a farm and not of a gang.

phantomchop

Unread post by phantomchop » October 14th, 2005, 11:22 pm

pfffft, culture gangs are everywhere black,rican,spanish,portugal..every race has a group of people that turn out or end up creating a "gang"
you can`t say there is no gang or gangs in portugal, obviously you faggots just don`t get out much probly cuz your scared of bumping into the wrong group,,wise up dumb ass, gangs are everywhere

JoyMPE
What city do you live in now?: Lisbon

Unread post by JoyMPE » September 18th, 2008, 7:26 pm

Look the reality is that there are gangs in Portugal, but not street gangs.
When the newspapers or the police talks about gangs, they mean groups of people or 6 or more members, that do crimes together. This dosen't mean that they got dress codes, hand signs, comunication sounds, or any others. If you get with 5 guys and go rob a supermarket, a café, or a restaurant, that means your in a called "gang". This do not means that your actually a gangster, it just means that you are being labelled a gangster.

Street gangs don't exist in Portugal. All there is, are just groups of kids that think they're hard but never killed no one and the closest they ever got to a prison is by seeing American television shows like OZ, or Prison Break.
Then there are people from bairros"ghetos" that get together to deal drugs, or make a spread of robberies. These can't be called real gangs because the members always part aways in a couple of months.
So as you can see there are portuguese street gangs, just not on Portugal fields.

GAnG MASS ROBBERIE
The thing of 500 people going to the beach and rob a lot of people is called "Arrastão", now in 2008 it as become more usual, as it happens more than once a year. And this isn't performed by gangs, but by people that don't really have shit, and are so unhappy with living in ghettos and not having help to get out of a stupidity state of poverty, that they start going to the beach of Carcavelos, and in the way there a lot of people start joining them.
So the Arrastão in Portugal is actually started by maybe 20 persons, and then maybe only 200 perform the robberies as the other 300 just stay around there to "WATCH THE SHOW", but after that the news will say that 500 perfomed the robberies.
DAMN, MALDITO TELEJORNAL SENSIONALISTA.

Portugal streets are rigth now to much everyone for himself, to have real Street Gangs. There is no union, just a dangerous need to get out of poverty and hope to get rich by stomping over everyone. The respect as left and now the only thing that makes someone self stop from killing you is the fear they have of real criminals.
I Hope that this as explained something to everyone. :)

Um abraço a todos os portugueses aqui forum.

weapt

Unread post by weapt » April 28th, 2009, 8:40 pm

Portugal is a country full of shanty towns slums and project housings.... you dont know the reality here is rufff.... there no street gangs like in USA with all that gang signs and dress code.. but we got mafia here and street gangs lots of it...

Here our reality:

Our drug supermarket.. a slum named Casal Ventoso the biggest in europe -> www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEDZXuRcGig
Blacks and Gipsy gangs fighting for drug power in a project housing -> www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZiqe9h4KgU
Another slum of ours.. and no its not in brazil is right here near my hood -> www.youtube.com/watch?v=6l9BzLnfzjE
and another video of young street gangsters beeing arrested by police... -> www.youtube.com/watch?v=cF5MSMIdjPc
Here our european champion of kickboxing Ricardo in his hood.. a slum that's known as Cova the Moura and is popular because of 5 cops and almost 10 thugs in the last years -> www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqSP7EyFX00
Here a rap music about a old slum named Bairro Marianas... www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7o4G7vX2yU
Here a few gang related problems that was showned on tv journal -> www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6fthDX27fU
Kidnaping on a BAnk robery ends with the police shooting dead one of the gangsters -> www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzDlHXCZ3Go
Here another slum with people dancing Kuduro thats a very popular Angolan music ..and very popular also in Lisbon -> www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP1AZRoo2zQ
Here an very known housing project in Oporto known as São João de Deus.. a drug supermarket -> www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_DJWHdoVpc
Here an interview with Bruno Pida an gang lider suspected of the killing of various people on Oporto night life -> www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-hNXkdD5xg
and here www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFoDPFMHk54 their afiliateds....
Here a riot beetween two rival gangs on a Oporto disco -> www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_LKb10BY2g
Here young rappers from a Lisbon slum -> www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuwBCsp97oM
Here youth gangsters attacking security officers on a shoppingcenter -> www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wlrG1h2tbM

like i said... here in this small litle country named portugal we got misery we got slums and shanty towns you can only see like this in south america and africa... we got housing projects like in USA... we got eastern mafias russian mafia ukranian mafia bulgarian and romanian we got bazilian mafias we got italian mafia .. and we are the europe's main door for cocain from colombia and hashish from morroco...spain is very patrol so i can asure you that the biggest quantity of drugs come to europe by our beachs... if you think we are a peacefull country with sun and beachs..your right... but we got the bitchs too and the drugs for you... so come here and have a nice hollyday aiiiiht?? :D

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » June 10th, 2009, 10:05 am

/\/\/\/\

I watched a couple of those youtube posts. Are the gangs and slums in Portugal all black?

Irakaya
If in the United States: Wisconsin
What city do you live in now?: Lisboa

Unread post by Irakaya » December 23rd, 2009, 10:38 am

True. Sons of ex-colonies.
Most of them "screams" about a country, a culture, a reality ...
... who never knew.
Gangs?
No. .. are just kids who see much television.
If you put a gun to his head.
They piss in own legs.
If you catch one alone...
They are lambs.

They are dangerous?
Yes. When they are many.
They are gangs?
No.