drug use

From tagging to piecing to gang graffiti to clothing styles to the art of tattoos.
friske_1

drug use

Unread post by friske_1 » January 21st, 2004, 1:10 pm

YO, this is my first post so wot up gangstaaa ? i have a few questions and this is the first.

wot r gang members views on drug use, obviously everyone smokes weed, but i wondered if any gangs have a strong tollerance against certain drugs being used i.e. crack, heroin, etc and theres views on say a respected g on the street falling victim to the glass dick.

?

peace

Impala
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: drug use

Unread post by Impala » January 23rd, 2004, 2:56 am

Where I live in Whittier and all the surrounding areas; basically East L. A. County (east of E. L. A.) It's about making $ slanging. The main thing right now is "glass"-crystal meth. Gangs slang, folks use.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: drug use

Unread post by wcrockets » January 23rd, 2004, 10:16 am

Well, I've heard that in prison gangs if a member gets strung out on drugs and starts slipping with his brothers then he gets told to clean it up within a short time period. After that it's a message or ..

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » April 27th, 2006, 7:34 pm

^...funny thing about that comment is niggahs go in the pen straight & come out of jail turning into junkees.be the same junkees that will have you on a curb laid out to crave they apetite

SimonCityRoyals
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SimonCityRoyals » April 28th, 2006, 5:44 pm

In my set you can use any drug you want until u start getting strung out.Then youll be given a period of time in which you neeed to clean up.And if you dont after that.We help you in the form of a bullet.

NOGD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NOGD » May 5th, 2006, 9:58 pm

if it aint weed your gonna bleed