Folks vs Peoples / Chicago, Midwest

The Midwest for the pupose of this forum will be defined as the following States; Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin
thecarwong
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Folks vs Peoples / Chicago, Midwest

Unread post by thecarwong » April 26th, 2005, 12:24 am

In the chi, there are a ton of folks, mainly gd's. They have so many any enemies/sets riding with people or the 5.

How can the GD organization grow so big with so many enemies? You got like stones, vl's, 4ch, mc, lk, and more beefing with them. GD's pretty much own the projects, but what about outside the projects and on the corners? Anyone live on the south side share whats going on in your hood?

Also I read some magazine, BEEF magazine? Well anyways they talk about gd's and the vl's. They say the jail is gonna cut off larry hoover's communications with others to prevent him from passing out orders or some shit. If this happens, whats gonna happen to the GD's? Any thoughts

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Folks vs Peoples / Chicago, Midwest

Unread post by WhiteBoy » April 26th, 2005, 12:08 pm

the projects are where all the big money flows, but if your gonna be part of one of those crews then you have be From there.. they recruit mad crazy status in the projects. the corners and smaller public housing around the area is still controlled by the large gangs of the area, about the south side is there are so damn many projects... especially down like around state where the big federal building is.
also not all the different sets get along. ive seen like pairs of guys set up shop on random corners, between trees, the alley ways, behind fences.... they also have major crack and H houses where you can drive down an alley walk in or have a runner get your shit.
larry hoover will get across the walls regaurdless... plus you have still have jeff fort.

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » April 26th, 2005, 1:38 pm

They been took Hoover's phone privileges and shit.

Oaktown
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown » April 26th, 2005, 8:01 pm

Just cause they take away phone privleges doesn't mean shiit. The grapevine works in mysterious ways... i garuntee if they isolate Hoover he's still gonna run his shiit.

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » April 27th, 2005, 7:12 pm

Oaktown wrote:Just cause they take away phone privleges doesn't mean shiit. The grapevine works in mysterious ways... i garuntee if they isolate Hoover he's still gonna run his shiit.
All he gotta do is slip something to a CO and they gonna shoot the kite out for him anyway.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » April 27th, 2005, 7:14 pm

it aint even that complicated homie --- other niggas can mail shit for him --- we use to do that for our homies on restriction all the time back in the Bing

thecarwong
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by thecarwong » April 28th, 2005, 3:04 pm

Thats true about the corrupted CO's, but I think he will be put in some jail where he wont have any human contact. I could be wrong, because I read the issue of feds magazine a couple of weeks ago.

Deester

Unread post by Deester » May 2nd, 2005, 9:03 pm

THEY WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO STOP HOOVER FROM RUNNIN HIS ORGANIZATION. EVEN IF THEY DID MANAGE TO DO THAT ONE OF THE BOARDS OF BOS WOULD CARRY ON FOR HIM & THE FOLKS ON THE OUTSIDE WOULD NOT BE AFFECTED BY THIS. IS HOOVER STILL BEING HOUSED AT FLORENCE ADMAX? ANY IDEA WHERE THEY ARE TALKING OF MOVING HIM TO?
WHATS JEFF FORT GOT TO DO with HOOVER WHITEBOY? 1

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » May 3rd, 2005, 3:02 am

jeff fort runs shit from the inside.

Deester

Unread post by Deester » May 3rd, 2005, 11:32 am

YEAH IN MY OPINION FORT & THE BPSN POSES EVEN MORE A THREAT TO THE GOVT THAN THE FOLKS DO. JEFF FORT GOT HIS SON JARVIS FORT NEXT IN LINE TOO. JARVIS IN PONTIAC TIL 2026 & JEFF FORTS SERVING LIFE (RELEASE DATE: 11/08/2038) IN MARION.

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » May 3rd, 2005, 4:55 pm

^^^^^Jarvis in Western Illinois and get out at the end of this year.

thecarwong
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by thecarwong » May 4th, 2005, 7:38 pm

Whats going on in the southside between gd's and bps in the southside, 49th-100street from lake shore drive to ashland?

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » May 4th, 2005, 7:56 pm

thecarwong wrote:Whats going on in the southside between gd's and bps in the southside, 49th-100street from lake shore drive to ashland?
they are always squabbin over money and territory... although i didn't know that there was anything going on between them?
but shit i ain't been out there in a minute.

Quickdraw
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quickdraw » November 23rd, 2005, 10:29 am

Deester wrote:YEAH IN MY OPINION FORT & THE BPSN POSES EVEN MORE A THREAT TO THE GOVT THAN THE FOLKS DO. JEFF FORT GOT HIS SON JARVIS FORT NEXT IN LINE TOO. JARVIS IN PONTIAC TIL 2026 & JEFF FORTS SERVING LIFE (RELEASE DATE: 11/08/2038) IN MARION.
Shiitt they aint playing with Chief Malik, ole boy got terrorist status.

not_the_one
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by not_the_one » November 24th, 2005, 3:24 pm

thecarwong wrote:In the chi, there are a ton of folks, mainly gd's. They have so many any enemies/sets riding with people or the 5.

How can the GD organization grow so big with so many enemies? You got like stones, vl's, 4ch, mc, lk, and more beefing with them. GD's pretty much own the projects, but what about outside the projects and on the corners? Anyone live on the south side share whats going on in your hood?

Also I read some magazine, BEEF magazine? Well anyways they talk about gd's and the vl's. They say the jail is gonna cut off larry hoover's communications with others to prevent him from passing out orders or some shit. If this happens, whats gonna happen to the GD's? Any thoughts
There is dis president guy, maybe he'll take over:

not_the_one
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by not_the_one » November 24th, 2005, 3:28 pm

Fuck it won't show the pic, fuckin bitchez on angelfire, i hate wen it doez that.

not_the_one
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by not_the_one » November 24th, 2005, 3:30 pm

Here:

not_the_one
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by not_the_one » November 24th, 2005, 3:45 pm

Itz fuckin' interesting how dis shit happens:

Avarage 100s of crimes per day in chitown,

and a few crimes per day in tdot:

www.chicagocrime.org

www.torontopolice.on.ca

---------------------------------------------------------

Anywayz, jinx aint doin shit bout hiz site while some1's tying to take over the buissniss, if ya kno wat i meen:

Jinx's site:

Chicagohoodz.com

Under construction ever single day and not even 1 single gang on the lsit hazn't been even started yet.

Some1's site:

Chicagogangs.org

Underconstruction but being updated every day, good job on ur pathetic and really gay attempt to defeat instead of join to build even a better site.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jinx, i really loved ur site before u started it over again, and we all kno ur busy, no offence but get off ur lazy azz before nobody wants to come to ur site anymore and start building that shit, peace out!

Quickdraw
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quickdraw » November 26th, 2005, 1:13 pm

Niggas was saying chicagogangs.org was a cops site. That site aint even got the Lords and Moes up yet. Just got the BDz and GDz and them the mobs that shoulda been first on the list.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » November 10th, 2006, 12:40 am

[quote="WhiteBoy"]the projects are where all the big money flows, but if your gonna be part of one of those crews then you have be From there.. they recruit mad crazy status in the projects. the corners and smaller public housing around the area is still controlled by the large gangs of the area, about the south side is there are so damn many projects... especially down like around state where the big federal building is.
also not all the different sets get along. ive seen like pairs of guys set up shop on random corners, between trees, the alley ways, behind fences.... they also have major crack and H houses where you can drive down an alley walk in or have a runner get your shit.
larry hoover will get across the walls regaurdless... plus you have still have jeff fort.[/quote]

organized

shaun_zach
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by shaun_zach » November 10th, 2006, 7:49 am

Larry Hoover got a new appeal, so he just might get out. Those wire tapes on the visitors badges were illegal. As for Jeff Fort he won't ever get out he just went over the top and became labeled a terroist. Even though Hoover is located in a supermax with no human contact if he needs to get it done it still gets done. Has anyone seen the ASIS video about him? It is not as indept as I though that it would be or could have been. I slao noticed that it is still the code that you don't speak on what you don't know, or if you don't know then you'll never know.

Chi Town reppin
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Chi Town reppin » December 12th, 2006, 6:36 pm

Some of u guys are str8 up idots. for 1 the Feds been took away phone privilages from Scarry Larry, And Jeff Fort Runs shit for BPS NOT GDs. On some 4real shit the GDs be gettin bombed on daily by the Brothers. GDs be telling on people like a mufucka. GDs be gettin they re up from the Jakes and shit LOL. Them fools jus got one of my boys life. But There are some real get down bangin hard GD sets. Anywhere in Engelwood where theres GDs them niggas get down. The South Shore GDs Went Soft a long time ago. The West Englewood GDs xtra soft. Now them Roseland GDs get buck. But for the most part between GDs and BPS them BPS niggas bomb on the GDs hands down. The thing is GDs will literally accept ANYBODY so they have more numbers with the Stones you gotta prove yourself. But the Records speak for themselves. Any1 in the Midwest around April that watches the news remember the 2 girls killed by stray bullets in the Engelwood area as a result of beef between the GDs and BPS in Engelwood. The GDs sprayed at the BPS killin a Stones little sister, and 8 days later the Stones killed a GDs lil sister the same way. The GDs tricked on the Stones when it happend to them thats some ho ass shit Gettin niggas locked up from even his own mob

1974GEEZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1974GEEZ » December 19th, 2006, 8:25 pm

Chi Town reppin wrote:Some of u guys are str8 up idots. for 1 the Feds been took away phone privilages from Scarry Larry, And Jeff Fort Runs shit for BPS NOT GDs. On some 4real shit the GDs be gettin bombed on daily by the Brothers. GDs be telling on people like a mufucka. GDs be gettin they re up from the Jakes and shit LOL. Them fools jus got one of my boys life. But There are some real get down bangin hard GD sets. Anywhere in Engelwood where theres GDs them niggas get down. The South Shore GDs Went Soft a long time ago. The West Englewood GDs xtra soft. Now them Roseland GDs get buck. But for the most part between GDs and BPS them BPS niggas bomb on the GDs hands down. The thing is GDs will literally accept ANYBODY so they have more numbers with the Stones you gotta prove yourself. But the Records speak for themselves. Any1 in the Midwest around April that watches the news remember the 2 girls killed by stray bullets in the Engelwood area as a result of beef between the GDs and BPS in Engelwood. The GDs sprayed at the BPS killin a Stones little sister, and 8 days later the Stones killed a GDs lil sister the same way. The GDs tricked on the Stones when it happend to them thats some ho ass shit Gettin niggas locked up from even his own mob
One again u aint nothing but a young lil kid probaly 12 14 the most..never banged never been to the county and u just runing yo mouth ...thats y u was runing yo mouth bout latinos and other ignorant shit in all this threads..u probaly aint even plugged in yo hood take that g dick out yo mouth hangin on it ...chief ur idol huh nigga?

1974GEEZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1974GEEZ » December 19th, 2006, 8:34 pm

thecarwong wrote:In the chi, there are a ton of folks, mainly gd's. They have so many any enemies/sets riding with people or the 5.

GDs did grow at a rapid pace... chicago is not only bout pjs niggas got decks (sets) set up every were...on the other hand they aligned with alot of other mobs that made them tall money they were getting supplied and also supplied alot of people with alot of shit..now all of them magazines like don diva feds most of the shit they done wrote is alllllll fake ass hell..so dont believe evyrthing u read..and gds aint only on the south side folks all over the god damn city and state as well as outside of illinois...they also kill eachother so do VLs AND BPS

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » December 19th, 2006, 8:44 pm

dont ask me how...but in baltimore they show a chicago newstation(called wgn) when i check it out from time to time i see how them latin king boys up there be trippin

1974GEEZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1974GEEZ » December 19th, 2006, 8:49 pm

Qdawg wrote:dont ask me how...but in baltimore they show a chicago newstation(called wgn) when i check it out from time to time i see how them latin king boys up there be trippin
TRIPPING HOW G

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » December 19th, 2006, 8:55 pm

[quote="1974GEEZ"][quote="Qdawg"]dont ask me how...but in baltimore they show a chicago newstation(called wgn) when i check it out from time to time i see how them latin king boys up there be trippin[/quote]

TRIPPING HOW G[/quote]

couple of shootings

1974GEEZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1974GEEZ » December 19th, 2006, 9:00 pm

Qdawg wrote:
1974GEEZ wrote:
Qdawg wrote:dont ask me how...but in baltimore they show a chicago newstation(called wgn) when i check it out from time to time i see how them latin king boys up there be trippin
TRIPPING HOW G
couple of shootings
There is smaller gangs then them that do more shootings...the saints are a mobb with only 4 sets and they get down hard latin niggas kill mover over colors then blacks the black mobs in the chi are more drug territory orrientated..dont get me wrong they bang too some black GD hoods bang harder then others i done seeined CABRINI GDs going at it with LOW END GDs in the county over discipline issues..same way us latinos slang too i wish my niggas will take up the hustling more serious

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » December 19th, 2006, 9:23 pm

[quote="1974GEEZ"][quote="Qdawg"][quote="1974GEEZ"][quote="Qdawg"]dont ask me how...but in baltimore they show a chicago newstation(called wgn) when i check it out from time to time i see how them latin king boys up there be trippin[/quote]

TRIPPING HOW G[/quote]

couple of shootings[/quote]

There is smaller gangs then them that do more shootings...the saints are a mobb with only 4 sets and they get down hard latin niggas kill mover over colors then blacks the black mobs in the chi are more drug territory orrientated..dont get me wrong they bang too some black GD hoods bang harder then others i done seeined CABRINI GDs going at it with LOW END GDs in the county over discipline issues..same way us latinos slang too i wish my niggas will take up the hustling more serious[/quote]

oh i feel you...thats why you said in another topic bmore hustlas remind you of blk mobs in the chi?

1974GEEZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1974GEEZ » December 19th, 2006, 9:27 pm

Qdawg wrote:
1974GEEZ wrote:
Qdawg wrote:
1974GEEZ wrote:
TRIPPING HOW G
couple of shootings
There is smaller gangs then them that do more shootings...the saints are a mobb with only 4 sets and they get down hard latin niggas kill mover over colors then blacks the black mobs in the chi are more drug territory orrientated..dont get me wrong they bang too some black GD hoods bang harder then others i done seeined CABRINI GDs going at it with LOW END GDs in the county over discipline issues..same way us latinos slang too i wish my niggas will take up the hustling more serious
oh i feel you...thats why you said in another topic bmore hustlas remind you of blk mobs in the chi?
Yah niggas like the BLACK GANGSTAS,BLACK SOULS,ALOT OF THE 4s AND OTHER BLACK MOBS GET TALL MONEY...THEY PUT ALOT OF BS TO THE SIDE USUALLY ALOT OF THEIR BEEF COMES UP OVER DOPE SPOTS AND SHIT..LATINOS SHIT ULL HAVE TO WAIT TILL NIGGAS TURN 30 SO THEY CAN GET WISER AND STILL BE IGNORANT ...NIGGAS STAY ON IT 24 7 GANG BANGIN TO THE FULLEST...IN THE CHI U GOT KING SETS THAT MOST OF THE NIGGAS IS BLACKS...JUST LIKE U GOT BLACKS IN ALOT OF LATINOS SETS..AND VICE VERSA SHIT BE WEIRD OUT HERE ON G

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » December 19th, 2006, 9:50 pm

yeah i feel ya

Saamir_Red_Fam
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Saamir_Red_Fam » December 22nd, 2006, 6:43 pm

Quickdraw wrote:
Deester wrote:YEAH IN MY OPINION FORT & THE BPSN POSES EVEN MORE A THREAT TO THE GOVT THAN THE FOLKS DO. JEFF FORT GOT HIS SON JARVIS FORT NEXT IN LINE TOO. JARVIS IN PONTIAC TIL 2026 & JEFF FORTS SERVING LIFE (RELEASE DATE: 11/08/2038) IN MARION.
Shiitt they aint playing with Chief Malik, ole boy got terrorist status.
real talk....ay, but his word gets all the way to cleveland from the chi...thats shit is crazy....