the most feared hispanic gang ?

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
DreamerGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: the most feared hispanic gang ?

Unread post by DreamerGirl » May 21st, 2004, 10:53 am

don't be mad because i exposed a Northern barrio down South; All you SouthSiders. They need to ban all the Surenos who won't admit theres Nortenos down South. Like come on now all Surenos. What theres only Surenos down South and no other latino gang's? You guy's are pathetic. Some of the most vicious bangers come from L.A. & some members of the N.F. are from Los? What now your going to say theres no Nortenos from L.A. > Sorry to bust your bubble

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » May 21st, 2004, 11:12 am

DreamerGirl wrote:don't be mad because i exposed a Northern barrio down South; All you SouthSiders. They need to ban all the Surenos who won't admit theres Nortenos down South. Like come on now all Surenos. What theres only Surenos down South and no other latino gang's? You guy's are pathetic. Some of the most vicious bangers come from L.A. & some members of the N.F. are from Los? What now your going to say theres no Nortenos from L.A. > Sorry to bust your bubble
To even address you is wasting space. Sorry to bust YOUR bubble, but there are no Nortenos down here in Sureno-land. But there are copycat Surenos up in Norteno hood though, that's a fact!

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » May 21st, 2004, 11:34 am

I'D RATHER THERE BE NO NORTERNERS DOWN IN THE SUR THEN COPYCATS.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » May 21st, 2004, 12:03 pm

what the hells up with all these posts getting deleted?over 20 of my posts were deleted... this site is so messed up now....like i said..CherryVille is an old sureno gang in Pomona.

ACE DEUCE

Unread post by ACE DEUCE » May 21st, 2004, 7:32 pm

THE MOST FEARED GAN IN POMONA AREA WILL POMONA 12 ST.LOS SHARKIES GANG AND VERY WELL RESPECTED ON THE STREETS AS WELL IN THE PENN.AND THATS A FACT.

SanFernando88
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SanFernando88 » May 21st, 2004, 8:03 pm

To bad they won't be around for long thats a fact.

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » May 22nd, 2004, 9:21 am

DreamerGirl wrote:don't be mad because i exposed a Northern barrio down South; All you SouthSiders. They need to ban all the Surenos who won't admit theres Nortenos down South. Like come on now all Surenos. What theres only Surenos down South and no other latino gang's? You guy's are pathetic. Some of the most vicious bangers come from L.A. & some members of the N.F. are from Los? What now your going to say theres no Nortenos from L.A. > Sorry to bust your bubble
LOL CHERRYVILLE NORTE LOL....YOUR NAME FITS YOU MOCOSA LOL

Mr.Lopez
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Mr.Lopez » May 22nd, 2004, 11:27 pm

Yo dreamergirl check it out. Your giving to much info out over the net. Your going to have all the surenos down south going to one of the very few barrios down south we got. But for reals loca dont be doing that bs cause it ain't cool. Try talking about where some sureno barrios up NORth are located at! Get the picture, pinche puta

KRDreJ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KRDreJ » May 23rd, 2004, 12:42 am

Mr.Lopez wrote:Yo dreamergirl check it out. Your giving to much info out over the net. Your going to have all the surenos down south going to one of the very few barrios down south we got. But for reals loca dont be doing that bs cause it ain't cool. Try talking about where some sureno barrios up NORth are located at! Get the picture, pinche puta
lol @ rumble

MEXICAN_RAZA_PRIDE831
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MEXICAN_RAZA_PRIDE831 » May 28th, 2004, 11:42 am

el tio wrote:IS THIS THREAD STILL OPEN?!?

LOOK PEOPLE, THE MOST FEARED HISPANIC GANG IS THE MEXICAN GOVERNMENT. THEY'VE BEEN DOGGIN THERE WHOLE COUNTRY FOR OVER 50 YEARS.
LOL! EVEN WORST OF ALL IS the US GOVERNMENT!!! THEY BEEN DOGGIN PRETTY MUCH EVERY NATION FOR A LONG TYME NOW! THEY MAKE EVERY1 THINK THEY POLICE the WORLD BUT THEY REALLY JUS TRYIN TO IMPERIALIZE! THEY STILL GOT MANY PPL THINKIN THEY AT WAR FOR A COMMON GOOD OF ALL PPL! THEY SO BAD THEY BRAINWASH THEIR PPL!!! THEY AIN'T LATINO BUT THEY SOME REAL PUNKS! DON'T TRIP, THEIR TYME IS COMIN REAL QUICK...

Shadow(909)
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Shadow(909) » May 31st, 2004, 4:27 pm

FX3 and 18th st

KRDreJ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KRDreJ » June 1st, 2004, 8:41 pm

MS 13 for sure they carry mostly any weapon u can think of and go from Grenades to all that crazy stuff.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 3rd, 2004, 4:03 pm

The only "ville" in north l.a. that is north of Cypress Park is Toonerville, but they ain't norte 14. As for the Mara Salvatrucha being the hardest,
I don't beleive so, It would depend as to who they go up against and if they fight with some honor or fight a guerrilla war against their enemies.
Face to face, one on one, straight up rumble, on even terms, or something of the sorts, very few of their members will meet you under those terms. FACT.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » June 3rd, 2004, 4:26 pm

lonewolf:

The only "ville" in north l.a. that is north of Cypress Park is Toonerville, but they ain't norte 14. As for the Mara Salvatrucha being the hardest,
I don't beleive so, It would depend as to who they go up against and if they fight with some honor or fight a guerrilla war against their enemies.
Face to face, one on one, straight up rumble, on even terms, or something of the sorts, very few of their members will meet you under those terms. FACT.

I SEE WHERE YOUR COMING FROM BUT HOW OFTEN DOES FUNK GO DOWN 1 ON 1. KILL OR BE KILLED, A LOT OF CATS DON'T THINK FIGHTING WITH HONOR IS IMPORTANT ANY MORE, SAD.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 3rd, 2004, 4:46 pm

Well I guess Gang Honor is out like a fad, but still if you live around other vatos from other hoods and they rank out all the time and then when they move out to another locale, then they come back and blast on you because they know that now you can't find them, that's is how some vatos are, and I have met more than a few of MS that operate this way. That is why I don't consider them the most feared in terms or real Barrio Warfare.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » June 3rd, 2004, 5:15 pm

lonewolf wrote:Well I guess Gang Honor is out like a fad, but still if you live around other vatos from other hoods and they rank out all the time and then when they move out to another locale, then they come back and blast on you because they know that now you can't find them, that's is how some vatos are, and I have met more than a few of MS that operate this way. That is why I don't consider them the most feared in terms or real Barrio Warfare.
LOL^^^ well yup not everybody walks straight true that. Times changed.

Chapin
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Chapin » June 4th, 2004, 5:37 pm

The thing with ms is that they have alot of people and alot of them will shoot you,lol. So thats their advantage, they have strength in numbers. honestly i met alot of fools from MS, some of them were crazy. But i would have to say some of the hardest/craziest fools when it comes to fighting 1 on 1 that i met were from the avenues, And they are deep too. ive been around the drew street area, they have that hood onlock, behind the north east police department. i would not want to be their enemy and get caught slippin around there, alot those streets are dead ends, u might get trapped, lol

peace

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 4th, 2004, 5:56 pm

Back in Junior High, I kicked it at times with Bird, Wolfie, Frankie, and some others from 43RD A's, and for sure they handled their business, just like everybody else. But at the same time I have some primos from Cypress Park Boys and they and their homeboys always handled themselves pretty damm good against the Avenues, wether they be from 43rd, Cypress, Glassell or Eagle Rock. The whole area up in those varrios is all hills and dead ends. You remember that family that drove up on Isabel and got raked with shoots. Well that was up in Cypress Park territory and they got blamed for it, but it was the Avenues that did it. That is how I see it, yeah everybody has some crazy ass vatos, but at the same time everybody got rankers, that when they get checked turn white, but when they're with a croud or on the advantage act all tough and bad. Simply stated, those big gangs/varrios, in my experience, have a lot more of their share of these, than the smaller varrios whom have to keep themselves together and strong in order to survive.

Chapin
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Chapin » June 4th, 2004, 8:47 pm

i agree with that, alot of the times the smaller barrios are overlooked and sometimes they have some of the tuffest mutherfuckers, but ur right i got hit up in cypress park a few times, those cypress park boys looked like some mean vatos. Are they still around thoe?because last time i was in that area i didnt see any graffiti or anything.

and yeah i remember that family that got shot up, thats shits messed up. But Uknow if that was a Latin family they wouldnt have made such a big deal about it on the news.

peace!

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » June 5th, 2004, 1:59 am

I agree with smaller varrios being strong. I aint saying small hoods are the baddest mofos to walk the earth or anything but they gotta be down to survive in a place like LOS. My hood is only 2 blocks, which includes a housing project, but we been a distinct hood for around 50 years (of course the original MV is even older). Other hoods have come and gone. Smaller hoods are probly closer and more like family, which comes in handy when throwing down etc. I'll bet two homeboys that's down for each other and got heart could whoop 5 loosely afiliated mofos' azz. For example, even in other activities, when I backed up the varrio in football we stood toe to toe with around 50 mofos at a time and still won. The non-haters even showed us respect afterwards. That's cause we were tight and were down for each other like bro's. That's just my opinion. Peace.
Last edited by Rollin_inmy_SixFo on June 5th, 2004, 7:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » June 5th, 2004, 2:04 am

Chapin wrote: and yeah i remember that family that got shot up, thats shits messed up. But Uknow if that was a Latin family they wouldnt have made such a big deal about it on the news.

peace!
Now that's true! It would not have even made the news.

anonymousman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by anonymousman » June 11th, 2004, 9:54 pm

18 st in the 209 aint laughed at dreamgril, they give bricc city some good competion on killing nortenos, ive never heard of any backing down from nobody. its 18 st blue devils.

pimpsmooth420
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by pimpsmooth420 » June 12th, 2004, 9:14 pm

^^^^ how deep is bricc and 18 st cuz im always on the west posted with my hood on 600 blocc and i never here of no surenos fo real so how deep r they and who they main nortenos they beef with

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 12th, 2004, 10:41 pm

Chapin wrote:i agree with that, alot of the times the smaller barrios are overlooked and sometimes they have some of the tuffest mutherfuckers, but ur right i got hit up in cypress park a few times, those cypress park boys looked like some mean vatos. Are they still around thoe?because last time i was in that area i didnt see any graffiti or anything.

and yeah i remember that family that got shot up, thats shits messed up. But Uknow if that was a Latin family they wouldnt have made such a big deal about it on the news.

peace!
Simon, CP Boys are still around, on the low side, too much pedo with the AVE'S, most of the time they'll be on small hard to access streets like Seymour, in order to have a better outlook on the traffic coming in and out. You won't catch too many of them on one spot, in order to keep what's left of their hood, they have to play by some very different tactics. Keep in mind that CP has always been a small hood, surrounded by big enemies on "all" sides, and together with the large build up of apartments bringging in many new arrivals every year, as is the case everywhere else, these raza sometimes don't fit in to the established scene, and start up their own pandilla. But surely the Boys are out there, few in numbers but hardcore.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”