Baldwin Park, California – Hispanic gangs

Home > Hispanic Gangs > Baldwin Park

Baldwin Park is located in the central San Gabriel Valley region of LA County. It is approximately 18 miles west of downtown Los Angeles. The city covers an area of 6.8 sq. miles of land and 1.9 sq. miles of water. It is located just northwest of West Covina and southwest of Azusa.

Before its development as a city, the land on which Baldwin Park sits was used for ranching and cattle grazing by the San Gabriel Mission. In 1906 it changed to Baldwin Park, being named after a prominent California businessman at the time, Elias J. “Lucky” Baldwin. Baldwin Park is home to the first In-N-Out burger stand, California’s most iconic hamburger establishment. It was also the first drive-thru in California.

The total population of Baldwin Park is 77,089. A staggering 80.3% of residents are Hispanic. 29.7% are White, 12.4% are Asian, and 1.1% are Black or African American. Not surprisingly, 82% of residents speak a language other than English in the home. Only 11.1% graduated from college, which is less than half of the national average, and only 55.1% graduated from high school, also nearly half of the national average. The average household size is 4.37, which is nearly double the US average of 2.61 people per home.

Hispanic Gangs in the City of Baldwin Park

  1. Desmadre Bolen (defunct)
  2. Kings Have Arrived (KHA)
  3. Varrio East Side Bolen Parque
  4. Varrio North Side Bolen Parque

98 Comments for “Baldwin Park, California – Hispanic gangs”

  1. LV.MGN13

    LV.MGNX3 ( LYNWOOD.VARRIO.MEXICAN’S.GANGSTA.NATION ) Shout Out’s To EveryBody That Know’s Us !! And –> F**K The Enemy’s <–

  2. BP resident

    The gangs in Baldwin Park are Eastside Bolen Parque, which has many clicks or cliquas such as the locos, rascals, midgetcharros, and the dukes, these clicks are from the same Varrio, Eastside Bolen, but often have gang fueds among there fellow gang clicks. leading to gun violence and stabbings. These are the active cliquas i am aware of. Also, Northside Bolen Parque with cliquas including, malditos and termites, again they have fueds among eachother. The newest labeled “gang” is KHA (Kings Have Arrived). KHA’s clicks are the palmeros, vineland street boys and the boulevards. 18th street gang has also had a chapter in Baldwin Park for some time, although remained quiet in terms of violence, i have noticed an upcoming again. I think who ever runs this site should update this to give awareness to fellow residents.

    Varrio Eastside Bolen Parque 13 :

    VESBPx3, LS (Locos)

    VESBPx3, RCS (Rascals)

    VESBPx3, MCS (Midgetcharros)

    VESBPx3, DKS (Dukes)

    Varrio Northside Bolen Parque 13 :

    VNSNPx3, TMS (Termites)

    VNSBPx3, MDS (Malditos)

    Varrio KHA 13 :

    VKHAx3, PLM (Palmeros)

    VKHAx3, V.ST. (Vineland Street Boys)

    VKHAx3, BLVDS (Boulevards)

    18th street gang

    • Just

      I don’t know why KHA is a gang. When they went heads up with DNCK they ran like kitty cats. Just saying! Don’t forget about those guys from DNCK. They’re still around even though they’re not a gang, I always heard they were down for each other.

    • Isisi

      how do u know if they live near you?

    • Back in the daze

      How could you forget the “CHARROS” the oldest and badest clicka in BOLEN PARQUE….Get your history straight !!… ESBPC’S.

  3. alma

    Did u all forget to put bblanket in there? I’m js. Doesn’t seem like a very good or accurate description of the city or its “residents”.

  4. robert garcia

    north side bolen parque is most active gang in baldwin park

  5. vnsbpx3

    18 street try to take over
    but couldn’t we kick them out of the varrio kha claiming to be a hood nothing but taggers trying to be gangbangers puro northside bolen parque x3 sgv 626 all day everyday

  6. whissy Bkha13 BLVD

    Big Barrio SuR Side KHA13 BLVD WHISS SKEMER TENCER BWEE RIP SNAKS SPOKE RIP 97″ SNUZER SPARKY

  7. Simon

    I remember when KHA was a tagging crew back in the 90’s.they rolled deep, but werent gangbangin back then, just getting up.

  8. Ralph

    Does anyone know the history of why there is a Northside and Eastside Bolen Parque?

  9. pomona…v..ghetto family…..gnrs.gsters.wns

  10. Just96

    KHA is a gang now? I remember they use to try to go heads up with DNCK. Yet they didn’t succeed. I always saw them run like kitty cats. Don’t forget about DNCK, although they’re not a gang…I always hear that they’re down for their ish. I’m suprised they’re still around after so many years of gangs and crews hating on them. Kudos to them!

  11. DESMADRE BOLEN SS!GANGA!fck the rest!

  12. NSBP vs. ESBP NSBP will always win beause ESBP will always b*tch out i know beause iv saw them fight

  13. NSBP vs. ESBP NSBP will always win beause ESBP will always b**** out i know beause iv saw them fight

  14. im friends wit KHA NSBP ESBP bause there famliy

  15. yahoo why doseent any one talk on this wep site

  16. EMF GANG TMS CLICK SGV

    f NUT SACKS, CHEESEBALLS AND KHAKAS!

    V. EL MONTE FLORES 13
    TINY MIDGETS CLICK!
    SUR GANGSTER VALLEY

  17. alex

    f Monte flakas. Fen wet backs ….kkhhaa

    • BP HOMETOWN

      I REMEMBER ALEX WAS was a renter pig (cop).. AND KNOW HIS A gang member hahahahahahahahahaha … OH AND ALEX DON’T FORGET WHAT HAPPEN 6 YRS AGO IN MY ROOM… WHO WHAT TO KNOW?

  18. Mr.Right

    Why cant we all just join as one and shoot some meth?

  19. Emf tmsx3

    Puro MONTE FLORESX3
    Sgv kgst all day everyday
    F enemigas
    F kha
    Dont disrepect i get the hood on ur chick blank clica

  20. Staying in Nasty Side

    Rip homie Aimer
    f a kaka chick!

  21. Big Fat Hot Bomb Young COCK

    f KHA!!!! DNC ESE KOLOR

    • ESE SHHHH

      LET ME CATCH UR LONG HAIR blank chick FKNN DRAGG U DOWN THA CAILE STUPID HOE STILL GOT A FEWW LEFT KHAHA
      BUNCH OF chick SLAPPED HOES UV NEVER HAVE GOT NONE DONT FAKE THE FUNK CHUMP
      THE ONE N ONLY KINGS OF BOLEN vKHAx13 kLZ

    • N's UPP

      Wat happen to your homeboy rabbit on maine jus before 10pm kakakakakakakakaka another cheeser bites the dust

  22. perk mrak olk

    f kids have aids all day i called all off u out u guys just chick out u know who i am chickes BIG PERK all day out laws krew chickes i c u soon kha 187 chickes bolen parke for life ese

  23. perk mrak olk

    f kids have aids all day i called all off u out u guys just chick out u know who i am chickes BIG PERK all day out laws krew chickes i c u soon kha 187 chickes bolen parke for life ese peace to my homies from dnck and both side off bolen

  24. perk mrak olk

    f kids have aids (kha) bunch off fartgets ived punked all off u chickes BIG PERKSTER OLK MRAK ill. c u soon kakas187 on ur head

  25. OG Gangsta Killa

    f KHA!!!!!! notin but chick as kids have aids and f cheese side fen as licken , lollipop sucken piece of ish Kaka’s N’s UP!

  26. Omen

    Poor guy. I feel sorry for your mother, raised a total looser, how sad =(

  27. sweet nurse

    good thing my father put us through private school. or else i would turned out speaking like all you people. I love having the morals that I do. I would love to see my people change their way of thinking. Life has so much to offer. Never settle, there is more out there. I was born and raised in BP. and the mayor has improved so much to our city. let support his vision. Love you all!!

    • SGT13

      SOUTH.GATE TOKERS.13
      V.SG.TOKERSOS 3CE
      V.SG.TKSX111.V.SGTX111
      SUR.GATE.TOKERS.GANG

    • LoL

      That private school couldn’t keep you away from this forum and from leaving a comment though….what a shame so much money for the same education just to end up with all of us, btw I ended up being a nurse and my parents didn’t have to pay for my education. At least I get the comfort of knowing were all the same. 😉

  28. V.KHA.X3 BOL3X PARK3

    KHAhaha , f bolas . f dnc . rest in ish to both those dead blank varrios , and that chick made blank crew . f all bolas . you foos khan’t hang with this kha gang . KIXGS HAV3 ARRIV3D f a Ns and a keso . rest in piss , you foos ain’t aktive . L.KL3V3R KL3V3R GRIM BIRD LOKO KHABOYS.:

    • AKTIVX

      Whats crackin L.KL3VS been a min since you kick’d it last time was at the Block “the hill”
      When you getting out gee?

    • N's UPP

      Foo I dont like kakas a bunch of pc’s and chickes.. your homie grims is a rat snitches on his own homies kakakaka danger is a rat.. you fools been snitching from day one with cheesers look at nestor wen he ked rest in peace temper the 14 yr old and his father he ratted every1 who was involed and they did too kakakakaka its true look it upp!

  29. V.KHA.X3 BOL3X PARK3

    f peanuts kesos and dnc . kha gang , all you foo’s keep biting the dust kahaha . k’s up f bolas . kha gang .

  30. EMF GANG

    funny how you kakas be talking ish about my hood when your sorry blank tagging crew tried clicking up with that big bad F gang. You lil kids are a fn joke. You fools dont deserve the 13 next to those three letters. leave this gangbanging ish to a real varrio.

    Monte Flores TMS
    SGV

  31. MARIJUANOS!

    I remember there wAS some foos claiming kha at alhambra on margarita at those apartments

  32. MARIJUANOS!

    remember foos use to claim kha at alhambra margarita and valley

  33. bighomiegladiator school

    All u so called gangsters should know better then to be running ur mouth online what day f%&# this world coming to punk blank kids banging on internet what a joke my Hood this my Hood that comadres serious what ur self u been. Warned! Watch ur mouth. Where all da real surenos not online chatbanging

  34. Gangsta math

    The total population of Baldwin Park is 77,089. A staggering 80.3% of residents are Hispanic. 29.7% are White, 12.4% are Asian, and 1.1% are Black or African American.

    80.3% + 29.7% + 12.4% + 1.1% = 123.5%

  35. el general

    f all u gangs the real deal is la familia michoacana cartel putos

  36. alberto rios

    f all u gangs the real deal is la familia michoacana cartel putos get to our level then talk fen jotos

  37. Jesse Hicks

    V.Es.Hicks 13 East los Google that ish and get it Riite . . .

  38. Justiciar

    I’m so freaking happy I’m not a spic, f Mexicans, you brown blank pieces of ish. You’re nothing but retarded blank gang bangers.

  39. El monte

    f cheese balls! & bolas! Puro V.EL MONTE FLORES:. BASYE ST.

  40. est 1980_91706_

    scared to join the hood so these taggers making the sgv look bad thats LA style two choices ES or NS str8. scary uf you grew up there then you know it was cracking in. 90s 2000 you want to tattoo your face n dont even got the body done TEO used to smash those foos from kha n you dont see no tagger gang on the ns cuz all these foos in that grew up on es were scared of that gun play now they want to be gangster they ruined the generation of esbp sad but true thats embarrblanking. im a resident didnt see myself as a gang member. i took the criminal life everything is stolen in BOLEN

  41. Young Hogg Norteno Side

    f all you $murfs from BP! This is the REAL NORTE SIDE over here.
    I just moved to yall chickes clean blank hood right on Los Angeles st.
    I walk your hood all FLAMED up with my red T Hat.. Ain’t no $krap ever hit me up!
    f you guyz! This ENE Hoggs from that mighty TRACY NORTE WARRIORS Gang! f the sucker side ENE! XIV 4 Life!

  42. v.ESBP.x3

    Puro Varrio £AST SID£ BOL£N PARQU£! Los MIDG£T CHARROS. f peanuts! f Kakas! f Muffins! & Putamadres! We still out here aint ish changed. And for the rest of you levas talking ish banging other cities come down here & we’ll show you wblankup. v£SBP13 MCS

    • Cuz were Active

      f EsK NsK KhaK BP CWALS Los Angeles st

    • Real talk

      It’s entertaining reading all your comments. I’m glad to be a part of the percent that graduated and moved on to bigger and better in life. It’s not your city to claim, you lames are nothing but snitches and just got balls with a gun. I can guarantee only 5% of you got the balls to die for what you actually stand for, the other 95% will just end up a rat, a prison chick or hiding out in another state because you’re no longer welcomed in your so call hood. You lames choose a prison bed with nothing but men and having to watch your back so you don’t get booty raped instead of having your own house laying next to a Beautiful woman. You marks have no excuse, this ain’t Compton or Watts, we all know you got working parents you fen lames just chose to live that style and act you have it rough. You really want to gang bang? Go out to LA and gang bang with some real gangsters, fen marks. It’s people like you why I stay getting paid. Read a book, get a license, get a girlfried, find a hobby, I’ll never know why you losers choose this way and I’m glad not to know, what does make me real glad is seeing you behind bars or taking a dirt nap.

  43. Real talk

    It’s entertaining to read all the messages you clowns have to say. I must say I’m glad to be apart of the percent that graduated and moved on to bigger and better in life, I’m proud to be a part of the team that puts your ish bags away. You think your tough? I’ve seen tough and I guarantee only about 5% of you really have balls and will die for what you stand for, the other 95%? Will either end up a rat, a chick in prison or starting a new life else where because you’re no longer welcomed in your hood. You all should be ashamed of the life style you live, you rather spend your life laying in a small cell with hundreds of other men around and have to watch your back instead of living in a nice home next to a Beautiful woman. I grew up in BP 91706 and I am proud of it, but you losers just need to f off with your life style. You wanna gang bang? Try that ish in Watts or Compton, little chickes…. all you. At least blank holes like you are the reason why I get paid!

  44. Real talk

    It’s entertaining reading all your comments. I’m glad to be a part of the percent that graduated and moved on to bigger and better in life. It’s not your city to claim, you lames are nothing but snitches and just got balls with a gun. I can guarantee only 5% of you got the balls to die for what you actually stand for, the other 95% will just end up a rat, a prison chick or hiding out in another state because you’re no longer welcomed in your so call hood. You lames choose a prison bed with nothing but men and having to watch your back so you don’t get booty raped instead of having your own house laying next to a Beautiful woman. You marks have no excuse, this ain’t Compton or Watts, we all know you got working parents you fen lames just chose to live that style and act you have it rough. You really want to gang bang? Go out to LA and gang bang with some real gangsters, fen marks. It’s people like you why I stay getting paid. Read a book, get a license, get a girlfried, find a hobby, I’ll never know why you losers choose this way and I’m glad not to know, what does make me real glad is seeing you behind bars or taking a dirt nap.

  45. Real talk

    It’s entertaining reading all your comments. I’m glad to be a part of the percent that graduated and moved on to bigger and better in life. It’s not your city to claim, you lames are nothing but snitches and just got balls with a gun. I can guarantee only 5% of you got the balls to die for what you actually stand for, the other 95% will just end up a rat, a prison chick or hiding out in another state because you’re no longer welcomed in your so call hood. You lames choose a prison bed with nothing but men and having to watch your back so you don’t get booty raped instead of having your own house laying next to a Beautiful woman. You marks have no excuse, this ain’t Compton or Watts, we all know you got working parents you fen lames just chose to live that style and act you have it rough. You really want to gang bang? Go out to LA and gang bang with some real gangsters, fen marks. It’s people like you why I stay getting paid. Read a book, get a license, get a girlfried, find a hobby, I’ll never know why you losers choose this way and I’m glad not to know, what does make me real glad is seeing you behind bars or take dirt nap! !

  46. bp hater

    Haha f bp

  47. CWLS

    CDUB LOKOS khak Bblankettk wcx3k REST IN PEACE green eyes cwlxs

  48. BHCF

    Big bad blank BHCF BEVERLY HILLS.CRIME.FAMILY 90210

  49. CRazy wicked Ls

    Crazy Wicked LOKOS RIfA Wc SGV orangewood parkeros bk

  50. Pjb13

    WxC PROJECTxBOYS 13 harbert st LOKOS F khak , esbpk , Nsbpk

  51. CLOWN TO?N

    Varrio HappyT??n P?M?NA Gang.
    TINY G’S (=

  52. CLOWN TOWN

    Varrio HappyTown Pomona Gang
    Tiny G’S (=

  53. Crazy ways

    v CWxLS RIFA

  54. Sdimas

    West Covina 13 stop try to bang you guys ain’t ish Baldwin park will smash on you ??????????????????????

  55. Wtf

    Did sonebody finally k that tweeker tops..i remember that fake he use to say f taggers when he was the biggest INE hahhahahaha

  56. EMF TMS 1

    f all of bolas emf gang sgv

    esk nsk khak bgk wck lk SK AK nk ebk FLORES 1

  57. KHA GANG BOLEN

    f muffinsK v KHA GAnG slowly but surely well be taking over your varrio from KGst to the mildret apartments Kings gang

    L LUCKS GHOST LEFTY STRAPS BLIND STRIKES DEMON
    Los KHA BOYS BOLEN fk

  58. Lx Chino1700

    WS WAKOS!!

Leave a Reply

Log in |
  • Prison Gangs
  • Other Cities
  • Los Angeles Police Gang Enforcement Initiaitives – 2007
  • SG Music
  • Crips
  • Bloods
  • Asian Gangs
  • Forums
  • Shop
  • Injunctions
  • contact
  • Resources