THE LOTT 13 SURENO GANG

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

THE LOTT 13 SURENO GANG

Unread post by MARTINEZ » May 26th, 2004, 9:08 am

THE LOTT 13 SURENO Gang *** Revised ****

Varrio initials – TLS 13
O.G. Varrio Name – THE LOTT STONERS 13 Gang (always will be)

Abbv name – LOTT X3, THE LOTT
Clicks – Locos, Chicos, Dukes, T.I.K., Tiny Dukes, Diablos, Los Boys

East Los 213 Area - (L.A. county will always be 213 to the O.G.’s)
Originated 1977

Varrio Slogan: Living On The Top
Note- this is only the varrio slogan, NOT the varrio name

Original 1st Hood – EAST LOS - Lado Viejo
This hood is home to the Locos, Chicos, T.I.K., and Diablos click ( some Dukes )

2nd Hood – EAST LOS - borders and crosses over into Montebello
This hood is home to the Dukes, Tiny Dukes, and Los Boys clicks (some T.I.K.)

3rd Hood – N.E. Huntington Park borderline with Maywood
The homies claim EAST SIDE out of respect and solidarity for the O.G. 1st Hood, even though technically they are SOUTH EAST.
This hood is home to the T.I.K. Click (other clicks come and hang-out / party)

MARTINEZ.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: THE LOTT 13 SURENO GANG

Unread post by MARTINEZ. » June 23rd, 2004, 10:21 pm

MORE HISTORY ***********************

Gibby wrote:
"...The third was SUR13 Ninos. They were around Atlantic and Beverly and all the Via Streets (Via Corona, Via Campo,Via San delarro etc) They were active in the early and mid 90s against the MVs. 99% of them got into Varrio LOTT13..."

My response was YES, all these young vatos mentioned (in Gibby's post) and those specific calles are now THE LOTT 13 SURENOS 2nd Hood. ONLY these vatos in that specific post...NOT all East Los - Sureños....

Lone-wolf wrote: "...I however disagree with you & Gibby as to all in East Los that are Sur 13 joining up with The Lott,..."
NOBODY EVER SAID ANYTHING LIKE THAT !!!...That would NOT be a credible statement WHAT-SO-EVER, That would be a flat out dirty lie, and even dis-respectful...

Homie, ALL Mexican gangs in EAST LOS are SURENOS / SUR X3 (except the Maravilla gangs ) Thats common street knowledge !!
Matter of fact - Every Mexican gang from Bakersfield to San diego are SURENOS / SUR X3 Gangs....

MARTINEZ.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ. » June 23rd, 2004, 10:23 pm

MORE HISTORY *********

Simon, homie T.I.K. was a big ol tagging crew ,that was blowing up in East Los, and originated right on Townsend, but later changed their name to Tiny Insane Kriminales, and Yes, I heard the same thing, there in West L.A. but the west side TIK has no real relationship THE LOTT 13, but they were defintely related to the E'S T.I.K.'s

Check this out, and THIS IS JUST A RUMOR I HEARD from one of my homeboys whos very involved in the happenings of our varrio, that a few years back two vatos from West Side T.I.K. got busted for murder, I only remember one of the names mentioned: Snap, I don't remember the other placaso, pero when these youngsters hit the L.A. county, they started claiming: THE LOTT 'SUR X3 Tiny Insane Kriminals clica, again let me state I have NOT personally confirmed this; so I cannot say it is a FACT.

Pero it is defintely the same scenario, as KWS, and also Rockwood St; I was there personally dogg, when the W.S. came down to party with the East Side Rockwood, (THE LOTT sponsored es RW when they came out)
I met all kinds of fools from w/s RW st.

To the nitty gritty - in 1993 E'S T.I.K. starting banging hard vs. all the Maravillas around them, Gage mv, Maravilla rifa, el hoyo mara, Plus their O.G. Who I know personally, who has a special relationship with us (I WILL NOT MENTION HIS NAME) some of our BIG BIG homies went down to Townsend st. recruited all the E.S. T.I.K.'s and they became an offical clica from THE LOTT SUR X3 Gang

I honestly can't speak on the w/s T.I.K. I dont know enough about them to say anything worthwhile, pero THE LOTT X3 Tiny Insane Kriminals "son vatos tremedos, cosa seria..." my love for all them vatos, I keep in touch with many of them, straight lifers, gave up their freedom to make sure our varrio was well respected.

MARTINEZ.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ. » June 23rd, 2004, 10:27 pm

MORE HISTORY **************************

I can definetly agree with expansion leading to more violence.
In my time/generation THE LOTT STONERS Gang O.G. 1st hood was very tight with Geraghty Loma, but since 1993 there was blood shed after more than a generation of "unity and love" (We even all the same enemies)
My (very) personal point of view is in East Los there was never 2 varrios closer than THE LOTT 13 and Geraghty Loma. I know... I lived it.

Another example - in y.a. I had perros and cellies from EAST LA 13 whittier blvd side, but when THE LOTT 13 expanded to a 2nd hood in the early 90's past Atlantic / down Beverly blvd. at first the THE LOTT 13 & EAST LA 13 were riding together, almost the way THE LOTT and GL used to ride together. But the same thing happened, all it takes is one knuckle head to snap and ruin a relationship for 2 varrios who were very close and my little homies from THE LOTT Gang starting riding vs. east la 13 and took over damn near all the n'hood.
(as Gibby has stated confirmed many times on this site)

During my Locote/gang-banging days, Geraghty and East LA 13 were both very close allies; but now the younger generations are going at with each other. Theres no more "allies/clicked up/riding together" in East Los. If someone knows other-wise, por favor, let this vato know....

MARTINEZ.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ. » June 23rd, 2004, 10:32 pm

MORE HISTORY ********************

ORALE CARNAL. Simon homie, some jente think because Hole Stoners were the Stoner generation from El Hoyo Mara, that maybe THE LOTT STONERS Gang had a connection with LOTE mv. Pero Chale, NOT in the least, not in any way, shape or form.

Actually - to be historically accurate THE LOTT 13 and Geraghty Loma were straight clicked up for a whole generation. from 1977 to 1993, straight perros homie, but we were always bigger than them, in numbers, territory, etc.. THE LOTT always had the high roller homies = MUCHO FIRE POWER... all GL older vatos were tecatos, all their fire power came from us... but personally homie, It's very difficult for me to see them as enemies because we grew up together.
My clica Los Locos literally grew up with them since we were morros.
THE LOTT 13 sponsored E.S. Rockwood when they first came out,
and some dumb ##%$#% had to go mess it up for both varrios.
War kicked off between THE LOTT and GL in 1993 to the present, even though plieto is mellow right now...

Pero you said it already Gibby, and Everyone else with any common sense can see (in L.A.) knows this - THE LOTT 13 gang has far overshadowed GL. -Those are the facts.

MARTINEZ.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ. » June 23rd, 2004, 10:36 pm

MORE HISTORY ********************

GIBBY, wrote:
{"Another question I always had was why does the LOTT13 spell LOTT with two Tees instead on one? Is there any connection to Lott Ave off off Woolwine in CT? Whatever happened to Linda from TLS13? "...}

Good question homie,
I could lie and say we startd on "LOTT Ave.", pero that calle is just a FIRME coincedence homie, when I was about 14 years old, I took that street sign down and hung it in my room. It was a very prized posession... LOLOLOL

Even though there are many O.G. LOTT 13 homies who still live up in the hills, the vatos de GL dont sweat the older vatos from THE LOTT and vice versa...theres just too much history between the older vatos from THE LOTT and Geraghty...Unfortunately there is still much bad blood and animosity between the younger generations from TLS 13 and GL, age 30 and younger.

Pero, the original birth-place of THE LOTT 13 is the big empty spacious hill sides of City Terrace, specifically behind Van Pelt, That was the Original LOTT X3 in the late 70's on the East side of City Terrace Park.

As for Linda, no la conosco ? Who was she with? hang out ? related to ?
Young hina, older hina ??

Our Varrio slogan = LIVIN' ON THE TOP = LOTT X3
LOTT 13 - always spelled with a double TT, since 1977. Always will be.

MARTINEZ.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ. » June 23rd, 2004, 10:41 pm

MORE HISTORY ************************

ONE LAST NOTE: To the best of my knowledge, LOTE MV never hits up LOTT MV. (i ain't NEVER seen that) Just for the record homie, THE LOTT SUR 13 and LOTE mv, NEVER have had ANY RELATIONSHIP WHAT-so-ever....
the names LOTT and LOTE are strickly coincidental. They are No where near us geographically.

MARTINEZ.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ. » June 23rd, 2004, 10:48 pm

*** THE LOTT 13 SURENO GANG may not be one of the biggest, BUT MOST DEFINTELY ONE OF THE DOWNEST SURENO Gangs in EAST LOS **** As far East Los gangs go, I'm sure THE LOTT 13 has the MOST LIFERS IN THE JOINT FOR RIDING STRONG AGAINST ALL THE MV gangs, ASK ANYONE WHO KNOWS ABOUT EAST LOS .....

MARTINEZ.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ. » June 23rd, 2004, 10:50 pm

GIBBY WROTE:

{..."Qvole. Ill just say this LOTT13 has been on the come up for a minute. I remember when it was The Lott Stoners. I remember the block parties with TLS, GXL, and LMV when they all got along. Sh*t I remember when Joker from LMV was from TLS, RBS, and HMV. I remember the East Los "Party Scene Days" when vatos from the LOTT where from The Boys. The "party crew" in my hood was "The Rebels" and some homies had brothers who were in that. So to make things short Ive been around for a while and know what time it is.

I dont think the fact that vatos from LOTT13 were stoners or casuals or rebels is an issue. If thats the case the same has to be said for Geraughty Loma (All ES'RW were stoner or casual types in Jr High) Pomeroy Maravilla( Remember Pomeroy Party Boyz ?) City Terrace13Alot of those vatos were punkers or greasers) ES'S13'LS( Pure Long Hairs before) etc etc etc. When its all said and done as far as things go today LOTT13 has took over ELA13's hood, Established themselves in the Beverly/ Margueret area which used to be MYAMV area before. Mad a bigger presence in the Rowan/Floral/Brannick area too. Inmy opinion they outgrew GXL by a longshot. I dont think GXL has grown since the ESRW crowd got in.

So we are talking about gang facts here and these are my opinions. I think its safe to say that both of you vatos seems to have an above level of intellegnace beyond many vatos in the hood. So I challenge you both to go out and make our barrios a better place. Martinez you shouldnt feel good about the LOTT growing for the simple fact that its probally gonna lead to more bloodshed. Hopefully youll be a example at leadership which will help out your younger homies. The Lott Stoners adapted and surived in an environment that was very challenging being surrounded by enemies out of neccesitty. Violence as a last resort. Live your lives in peace to the best of your ability, and help the youngsters see things in a different light. Thats Real. Paz....} CLOSE QUOTE.

MARTINEZ.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ. » June 23rd, 2004, 10:53 pm

Gibby,

Gracias carnal for you kind words, I appreciate that....
con respeto Gibby, how old are you ?
I'm in my 30's carnal...
Orale, Gibby - I remember your homeboy Chino (r.i.p) de WF Spiders,
solid vator, he past away appx 10 years ago. We used to ride together in the L.A. county jail and when I got out we hooked up together a few times... mis respetos...

Simon homie, everbody in EAST LOS knows the late 70's all the way to appx 1988 was the STONER era in EAST LOS, If we are true to the history of EAST LOS we know appx 95% of the EAST SIDE was Stoners during this time.

THE LOTT STONERS X3 gang - O.G.'s all Stoners,
all other clicas - Locos, Chicos, T.I.K., Dukes, Tiny Dukes, Diablos, Los Boys, all cholos - all Sureños
The Boys whom you ref'd to are a click from THE LOTT 13. They've been on the other side of Atlantic Blvd since the appx 1992.
When I maxed out of y.a. they were already there in our 2nd hood.

Here's the rest of the Stoners gangs in EAST LOS:

Hole Stoners - now Hoyo Maravilla, clica Stoners
The Crazy Stoners, now Ford Maravilla, clica TCS
Pomoroy Party Boys (Stoners)- now Pomoroy Maravilla
High times Stoners - now High Times Stoners Maravilla
Rascals 13 (Stoners) - now Rascals Maravilla
Gage Boys (stoners) - now Gage Maravilla
The Radical Boys (stoners), some in THE LOTT, some got into Lopez MV.
Folsom St Locos (Stoners) - most got into Maravila Rifa
Townsend St. Locos (Stoners) most got into Maravilla Rifa
E.S. Rockwood (taggers/stoners) now Geraghty Loma clica Rockwood
The Hill 13 - Most got into White Fence - is that correct ? I know a vato from WF The Hill in y.a., big ese, that name eludes me right now...
Stoners 13 Locos, still S13L's
Hicks Boys (stoners) - now Hicks 13
The Slowz 13 (stoners) - now City Terrace 13
F.T.W. Stoners - Now Marianna Maravilla

MARTINEZ.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ. » June 23rd, 2004, 10:59 pm

GIBBY WROTE: {...Qvole Martinez. Damn homie your bringing back some memories HaHa. Im 29 years old homie. Yeah Chino (RIP) was homie of mine. Its too bad what happened with the judas. Its funny you mention Chino(RIP) because homie was tight with a few AMVs back in the early 90s. The vato from AMV on here probally knows him tambien. Anyways yeah he was a solid vato no doubt, may he Rest In Peace.

Yeah during the 70s/80s alot of vatos were stoneros, anyone that was growing up in those years knows this. Alot of vatos were breakers, bikers, stoners etc etc etc. WF The Hole had a clica of stoners tambien (WF THS). I remember HMVs only clicka of youngsters were the HMS for a while.

Simone I know alot of The Boys got into LOTT13. I remember alot of the older LOTT heads like Beaver, Rolo, Bogart, Nano, Chino, Dopey and Mo (RIP). We may have even meet before fo all I know.

Damn homie you brought up all the old school stoner hoods. The Slowz damn havent heard about them in years. What about Whiteside Boys, Sadler Boys, East Side Punks, Dog Town Stoners, Dorner Boys, Clarence Street Stoners, Choppers12, Evergreen Boys Stoners, Costello Boys(tuned 8st), Pico Gardens Stoners( Turned CxFlats), State Boys (turned State St), Tiny Boys, Rock MV, Ficket St, Street Boys ( Turned WF Malos)

Yeah a few The Hill13 got into WF. The only one I really remember was Woody from WF SPS. Homie was from The Hill....} CLOSE QUOTE/.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MARTINEZ WROTE
{....GIBBY,

ORALE HOMIE, WE'RE BRINGIN UP SOME EAST SIDE STORIES NOW,
I KNOW ROLO SINCE HE WAS A PUPPY.. same for BEAVER, DOPEY, BOGART, ECT...MO' is that MOOSE ? CUASE MOOSE IS O.G., THAT'S MY HOMEBOY BIG NINO's older carnal...Puro O.G. LOTT STONER There....

ROLO IS WANTED BY THE FBI "MOST WANTED" YOU CAN CHECK OUT A FLICK OF HIM...GO TO HOLLENBACK POLICE WEBSITE & CHECK OUT "MOST WANTED" HE'S BEEN THERE FOR YEARS (on their site)
STRAIGHT BIG HOMIE....know what I mean...

I REMEMBER IN 1992 CARNAL, WHEN I MAXED OUT OF Y.T.S. BOTH MY HOMEBOYS ROLO & BIG BEAVER WERE ROLLIN IN WHITE 64 IMPALAS (Do dis inteneded) ON HYDRAULICS, DID YOU EVER SEE THEM? BEAVER USED TO COME TO MY CANTON & PICK ME UP IN HIS '64 & IT WAS THE GREATEST FELLIN HOMIE, SERIO... CRUISING DOWN WHITTIER BLVD BUMPING CYPRESS HILL, "Duke of Earl" THAT'S What was hitting in 92, 93

ALSO, MY HOMEBOY BOGART CAME OUT W/ A RAP C.D., CALLED, "THE Bigg LOTT !" so I've heard, I HAVE'NT HEARDit yet, PERO MANY OF HOMIES IN THE JOINT HAVE COPIES ( WE LOOK OUT FOR EACH OTHER like that, THAT'S REAL)
I'M BIG ON NEVER FORGETTING THE HOMIES WHO ARE DOING LIFE.
ESPECIALLY MY LIL HOMIES FROM THE LOTT 13 Tiny Insane Kriminals, aka T.I.K.'s --solid youngsters, everyone of them....} CLOSE QUOTE/.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » June 29th, 2004, 11:52 am

You can read a short history on the LOTT 13 at the following link:

http://www.streetgangs.com/hispanic/lott13.html

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » June 29th, 2004, 3:56 pm

good article like learning new things. That elaborates a little more on the Marvilla development..

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » June 29th, 2004, 6:33 pm

alonso wrote:You can read a short history on the LOTT 13 at the following link:

Firme 8)

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » June 30th, 2004, 1:27 am

FIRME ..THANKS FOR YOUR INPUTS MARTINEZ ...

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 2nd, 2004, 6:16 am

I added some photos of the area to add to Martinez' essay. check them out at:

If any one esle wants to write an essay on another neighborhood let us know, let us know.

MARTINEZ.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ. » July 4th, 2004, 12:37 am

ALONSO,

VERY FIRME, GRACIAS.

IF I WANTED TO POST UP SOME FIRME PHOTOS OF PLACASOS IN MY VARRIO, HOW WOULD I GO ABOUT IT ?
I HAVE MUCH PHOTOS OF SOME FIRME PLACASOS BUT THEY ARE REG PHOTOS.

I DO NOT HAVE DIGITAL PHOTOS, ALTHOUGH I'M WORKING ON THAT.

ORALE.
MARTINEZ

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 4th, 2004, 3:13 pm

MARTINEZ. wrote:ALONSO,

VERY FIRME, GRACIAS.

IF I WANTED TO POST UP SOME FIRME PHOTOS OF PLACASOS IN MY VARRIO, HOW WOULD I GO ABOUT IT ?
I HAVE MUCH PHOTOS OF SOME FIRME PLACASOS BUT THEY ARE REG PHOTOS.

I DO NOT HAVE DIGITAL PHOTOS, ALTHOUGH I'M WORKING ON THAT.

ORALE.
MARTINEZ
you can email them to me as attachments if you can get them scanned.

MARTINEZ.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ. » July 28th, 2004, 5:40 pm

****************** MORE HISTORY *********************

YOUNG1_ASEK WROTE:
Posted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 7:08 am Post subject: BOLEN PARQUE and LOTT 13
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EAST SIDE BOLEN PARQUE
NORTH SIDE BOLEN PARQUE

AND "LOTT 13"

I GREW UP IN BP N WANA KNO MORE BOUT THEM
AND WANA KNO BOUT LOTT 13 because I BEEN HEARIN THEM IN MY HOOD
N E FOOS CAN HELP ME OUT GOOD LOOKIN OUT
PZ
STAY UP
------------------------------------------------------------------------

MARTINEZ WROTE: Fri Jun 25, 2004 8:40 am Post subject: Re: WANA KNO BOUT....

WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN HEARING ABOUT " LOTT 13 " ??

& YOUR IN BOLEN PARK ?

WHERE YOU FROM ? E.S. BOLEN ??

ORALE. MARTINEZ

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOUNG1_ASEK WROTE: Fri Jun 25, 2004 8:55 am Post subject: Re: WANA KNO BOUT....

my homeboy he has cunz from LIVING ON THE TOPP right??
and i live right there by the in n out / target E/S territory
i dont bang
got homiez in ES tho
i write

but why wsup what do u kno?

MARTINEZ WROTE:
Posted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 9:09 am Post subject: Re: WANA KNO BOUT....

I'm from THE LOTT 'SUR 13 GANG Homie,

HAVE YOU SEE MY STRING UNDER SURENOS?
heres a preview.... Check it out homie...

THE LOTT 13 SURENO Gang

Varrio initials – TLS 13
O.G. Varrio Name – THE LOTT STONERS 13 Gang (always will be)

Abbv name – LOTT X3, THE LOTT
Clicks – Locos, Chicos, Dukes, T.I.K., Tiny Dukes, Diablos, Los Boys

East Los 213 Area - (L.A. county will always be 213 to the O.G.’s)
Originated 1977

Varrio Slogan: Living On The Top
Note- this is only the varrio slogan, NOT the varrio name

Original 1st Hood – EAST LOS - Lado Viejo
This hood is home to the Locos, Chicos, T.I.K., and Diablos click ( some Dukes )

2nd Hood – EAST LOS - borders and crosses over into Montebello
This hood is home to the Dukes, Tiny Dukes, and Los Boys clicks (some T.I.K.)

3rd Hood – N.E. Huntington Park borderline with Maywood
The homies claim EAST SIDE out of respect and solidarity for the O.G. 1st Hood, even though technically they are SOUTH EAST.
This hood is home to the T.I.K. Click (other clicks come and hang-out / party)

ACE,
WHAT ARE THE NAMES OF YOUR HOMEBOYS PRIMO'S FROM THE LOTT GANG ?

WHAT "LOTT 13" hood are they from ? 1st, 2nd or 3rd hood ?

ORALE.
MARTINEZ

YOUNG1_ASEK WROTE:

i'll find out for u when i talk to him for sure

how deep are u foos?my homeboy talks highly bout yall.

MARTINEZ WROTE:
Posted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 11:15 am

ACE,

HOMIE, I WON'T EXAGERATE & SAY WE'RE ALL THAT DEEP,

THE LOTT 13 is not a super deep varrio, matter of fact over 60% of my homeboys are doing serious time in CA. state prisons, it's just THE LOTT 13 Gang is know for having some trigger happy gang' banging locos.... and it's not just me saying this, (you'd expect that from me,) pero other vatos from other varrios say that about us' ....that's when it means something....

I'm a vato who knows how to recognize, even recognize which of THE LOTT 's enemies are down....

YOUNG1_ASEK WROTE:
Posted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 5:37 pm Post subject: Re: WANA KNO BOUT....

damn...give u much respect homie..much respect. most foos would bs bout there ish but ya i kno my homeboys always sayin how his primo's down n how the lott is banging eas los. ima still try n find out who my homies because is and what click he in. well thass it pz. stay up

BIGG LISTO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS

Unread post by BIGG LISTO » July 28th, 2004, 6:31 pm

Qvo Martinez
Ay homie have you seen SleepyLagoon.com they got some pictures of your varrio homie.

MARTINEZ.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ. » July 28th, 2004, 10:56 pm

BIG LISTO,

SIMON HOMIE,
I'VE SEEN THE PLACASOS ON SLEEPYLAGOON.COM

MY LIL HOMIES HAVE SOME BIGGER & BETTER PLACASOS, which I HAVE FLICKAS of THEM but ON REG PHOTOS, SO I WANT TO SCAN THEM & PUT THEM HERE FIRST....
I ALSO HAVE SOME FIRMEEEEEE DRAWINGS FROM MY HOMEBOYS IN THE PINTAS I WOULD LIKE TO POST UP.

ORALE HOMIE.
MARTINEZ.
E.S. Varrio' THE LOTT X3 'O.G. Locos clica

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » August 4th, 2004, 7:30 pm

To: lonewolf
Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 5:05 pm
Subject: Revised & Corrected: THE LOTT 13 ~aka THE LOTT STONERS ~ TLS
~STONERS TO THE FORE ~ 'TIRED OF FUNERALS'

In East Los, the 70's was full of gang violence with much bloodshed, and then around 1981 the violence began to drop rapidly. A combination of factors contributed to the decline, such as community groups organizing gang meetings to persuade them to stop killing each other, people getting tired of funerals, hardcore gang members getting locked up in prison, and many other arguable facts. Lurking behind this relative calm were a new breed of gang "THE STONERS". This is a true story of how one of those Stoner gangs was born in the East Side of Los Angeles.

THE LOTT 13 ~ aka: THE LOTT STONERS X3 ~ TLS13
In the mid to late 70's, a new street gang phenomena occurred in East Los, the STONER generation era began. During this time, many of the old established CHOLO barrios had died down tremendously. There were very few older cholos in East Los, most of them were locked up, moved out to other communities away from the madness and trying to make a better life for their families, those whom were left for the most part were strung out on heroin "tecatos", and that was very unappealing to most of the youngsters coming up in the barrios. Many in the younger generation banded together and evolved into Stoner gangs, getting high on yesca, pisto, pildoras, and frios (PCP) as well as acid (LSD), but HEROIN was a straight no/no to this new crowd whom had seen how much "CARGA" would degrade a man to a very low status.

In 1977, Living' On The Top by City Terrace park, in the neighborhood behind Van Pelt Ave. where there was a big spacious hillside in-between Gifford Street; that the youngsters called "THE LOTT".
This was the original birthplace of "THE LOTT STONERS 13 GANG".
During these times, there was no recruiting of youngsters by the old established cholo gangs in the area. THE HOLE STONERS were in EL HOYO MARAVILLA territory, THE HUMPHREYS STONERS were in LOPEZ MARAVILLA. There were no youngsters from ROCK MARAVILLA in the MARAVILLA PROJECTS, only the HIGH TIMES STONERS were around. In the early 80's THE RASCALS 13, HICKS BOYS 13, THE SLOWS 13, F.T.W. STONERS, THE HILL 13 and THE CRAZY STONERS came into being, and out of VARRIO NUEVO ESTRADA territory came STONERS 13 LOCOS.
But the biggest of all the Stoner gangs in East Los was THE LOTT STONERS 13 with well over 100+ members, all youngsters and very active.
GERAGHTY LOMA, was on the opposite side of City Terrace Park, and inactive at the time - as they had no youngsters, TLS 13 filled the void and covered a huge massive territory that stretched from Gage Avenue on the west, the 710 Freeway on the east, the southern border was Brooklyn Avenue -later renamed: Cesar Chavez Ave, and the northern border being City Terrace Drive. THE LOTT 13 gang held down all the hills above the park, City Terrace park was their main hangout, but with other hangouts in place on Hammel Street, Fisher Street, Bonnie Beach Place, Record Street, Blanchard Street, and even in BOYLE HEIGHTS on Alma Street. Eventually the heart of the barrio moved down the block to the area where Brannick and Blanchard Streets meet, to where still to this day is considered the main hood. The HOLE STONERS, GAGE BOYS, HIGH TIME STONERS and FOLSOM STREET LOCOS were the main enemies at the time. All the feuds with rival gangs were settled the OLD SCHOOL way, "a puros tancasos", proving yourself with your fists. There would be fights with these gangs at Belvedere Jr. High & Garfield High School, Flat Tops, E.L.A. Skill Center or where-ever their paths crossed.

Obviously, like all other street gangs of its kind TLS13 Locos got involved in crimes like grand theft auto, bike stealing, and slanging dope. As TLS13 Homeboys began getting busted and doing years behind bars, their look gradually became more like the traditional cholo. Homeboys started getting "TLS13" & "LOTT X3" stamped (tattooed) on their bodies, they became more hardcore in the gang life style. By the mid to late 80's THE LOTT 13 had evolved into the traditional cholo barrio gang, and got into the madness that comes with it.

Around 1989, all the traditional cholo barrios in East Los started recruiting into their hoods all the Stoner gangs and Tagger Crews whom had just recently popped into the street scene. The traditional enemies of THE LOTT got jumped into mostly the MARAVILLA BARRIOS, like THE HOLE STONERS joined EL HOYO MARAVILLA, THE HUMPREYS STONERS joined LOPEZ MARAVILLA (some joined TLS13), HIGH TIMES STONERS became HIGH TIMES MARAVILLA, and RALCALS 13 became RASCALS MARAVILLA, others like GAGE BOYS, FOLSOM ST LOCOS, joined GAGE MARAVILLA, or MARAVILLA RIFA. With the exception of the STONERS 13 LOCOS whom remained their own gang. The rest by joining the MARAVILLAS and with the "green light edict by LA EME" in 1993 on all the MV's, brought the rivalry into the new age between TLS13 SUREñOS and LAS MARAVILLAS. However even in adverse times, and sometimes overwhelming odds, THE LOTT X3 Gang continues being on the forefront of the East Los street warrior scene up to this present age of madness and chaos.

THE LOTT X3 SUREñO GANG.
BARRIO NAME:: THE LOTT STONERS 13.
BARRIO INITIALS: TLS13.
BARRIO SLOGAN: LIVING ON THE TOP.

BARRIO CLIQUES:
- LOCOS,
- CHICOS,
- DUKES,
- TINY DUKES,
- DIABLOS,
- TINY INSANE KRIMINALS.

ORIGINAL 1ST HOOD: EAST LOS / CITY TERRACE aka: LADO VIEJO.
1ST HOOD REPRESENTED BY: LOCOS, CHICOS, DIABLOS & T.I.K.

2ND HOOD: EAST LOS BORDER AND CROSSES OVER INTO MONTEBELLO.
2ND HOOD REPRESENTED BY: DUKES, TINY DUKES, LOS BOYS, & T.I.K.

3RD HOOD: N.E. HUNTINGTON PARK BORDERLINE WITH MAYWOOD.
3RD HOOD: REPRESENTED & HOME OF THE TINY INSANE KRIMINALS.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » October 3rd, 2004, 4:03 pm

TEE EYE KAY

Posted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 9:34 pm Post subject: Re: California gangs - Southern - Los Angeles County ONLY

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STILL THE BIG LOTT X3 GANG!!!!!!

!!!!!!!STILL BANGING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE SOUTH SIDE LIVING ON THE THE TOP X3 GANG T.I.K'S

FROM THE EAST TO THE SOUTH, GUNPLAY ALL DAY IS WHAT WE ALL ABOUT!!!!!!!!! C.T TO E.L.A DOWN TO H.P WHERE THE T. I. K'S BE!!!!
TOWNSEND INSANE KILLERS REPPRESENTING IN THE DIRTY SOUTH!
VARRIO EAST SIDE THE LOTT STONERS X3 T.I.K'S
THE SOUTH SIDE LOTT SUR X3 GANG T.I.K'S 61ST STREET
TOWNSEND INSANE KILLERS LIVING ON THE TOP-- IN THE EAST SIDE HUNTINGTON PARK BORDER LINE OF MAYWOOD --- 61ST STREET AND LOMAVISTA!!! T.I.K'S GOT THE HOOD SOLD UP CAUSE THEY ALL ABOUT THE COME UP
FROM SLAUSON TO RANDOLPH AND MAYWOOD TO OTIS U CAN NOTICE THE BIG LOTT STONERS!!!!!!!!!

BANGING THE EAST AND THE DIRTY SOUTH

MARTINEZ.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ. » August 6th, 2005, 11:32 pm

To Real mother fuckers from L.A. COUNTY (213) KEEP IT O.G. only:

What have you heard about THE LOTT STONERS /SUR 13 GANG

In the calles ?

in the pintas?

in the L.A. County Jail ?

WHAT IS THE REPUTATION OF "THE LOTT 13 GANG" ?

give me the real low-low down!

ORALE.
MARTINEZ

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » August 9th, 2005, 12:46 pm

I would say LOTT13 is of a hanfull of barrios to come up in the 80's and be able to grow,expand, hold it down, and get respect. The other I would say are KAM13, Big Top Locos, and WS RSL. LOTT13 has always been firme in my book 8)

MARTINEZ.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ. » August 9th, 2005, 5:19 pm

ORALE GIBBY,

GRACIAS FOR THE FIRME PALABRAS...
SPOKEN BY A TRUE EAST SIDER, THAT CARRIES WEIGHT HOMIE !

LIKE I SAID -- ONLY TRUE MO'FO's from L.A. can comment & keep it REAL

BY THE SAME TOKEN, I GOT NOTHING BUT RESPECT FOR THEE EAST SIDE WHITE FENCE Varrio....

Especially CHINO (R.I.P.) WF Spiders, An old camarada of mine, Met him in the L.A. County Jail, We were 2 young East siders running a muck back in 92 - 93 & then we hooked up together quite often to get all pedo together along with his dogg and my homies....

ORALE.
MARTINEZ

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » August 10th, 2005, 5:04 pm

Simone,

Chino was a stand up vato with alot of heart RIP

willihen
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by willihen » November 3rd, 2005, 9:06 pm

I've read all about Lott 13 all over the website.
But could someone give the exact boundaries for the
original varrio up on Van Pelt?

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » November 4th, 2005, 8:24 am

willihen wrote:I've read all about Lott 13 all over the website.
WHERE ARE YOU FROM ?

& WHY DO YOU WANT TO KNOW ? 8)

willihen
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by willihen » November 4th, 2005, 5:44 pm

MARTINEZ wrote:
WHERE ARE YOU FROM ?

sure thing, I'll shoot you a pm

willihen
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by willihen » November 5th, 2005, 12:29 pm

willihen wrote:
MARTINEZ wrote:
WHERE ARE YOU FROM ?

sure thing, I'll shoot you a pm
Where and the hell did this martinez come from?
How many martinez are on this site?

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » November 7th, 2005, 8:39 am

THERE'S ONLY ONE MARTINEZ homie, and THAT'S ME :lol:

WHAT ??? A MEXICAN CAN'T HAVE (2) COMPUTERS :lol:

One at the house, the other at hale 8)

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”